Rate Dr. Michael P. Hall

Dr. Michael P. Hall's Ratings

I saw Doctor Hall on a referral from another Dr at Kaiser. Dr Hall was very personable and professional. He examined my knee and immediately ordered an mri to enable him to obtain a better look at the knee. He made me feel comfortable. I felt I was in good hands

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hall gives thorough exams and listens to his patients. He is empathetic, patient and compassionate. He is passionate about his profession. Before seeing Dr. Hall I was examined by 3 Kaiser orthopedic surgeons (2 orthopedics were present during my second opinion). Out of those 3 orthopedics Dr. Hall gave me the most thorough examination and diagnosed what was ailing me. As long as I have Kaiser and live in the area I will go see him for any orthopedic care needed. Dr. Hall is a gifted physician. I have thrived under his care.

Submitted July 27, 2013 | flag

Mr. Hall is very attentive and compassionate while listening to patients or at least to me in this case. I felt comfortable with him at the get go. He goes in depth with questions/answers and offers the best possible options out there for you. Would totally recommend and see him again!

Submitted Oct. 27, 2012 | flag