Dr. Michael P. Hall

5 1 4.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael P. Hall

Dr. Michael P. Hall's Ratings

After dislocating my shoulder due to an injury, I finally saw Dr. Hall who was able to quickly diagnose my problem through my MRI. Although scheduling a surgery with Kaiser takes a while, I wanted to have my surgery with Dr. Hall. Not only did he explain the whole process and what would take place, he was always making me feel at ease that things would go smoothly during and after surgery and I would finally feel better. He is a very intelligent doctor and spends time with the patient, I never felt rushed and I truly felt like he cared about his patients. Surgery went great, and he was even in there to see how I was feeling after. I could not have picked a better doctor. Follow up visits are also wonderful because he went through the photos of surgery and explained everything in detail. Do yourself a favor and go see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I saw Doctor Hall on a referral from another Dr at Kaiser. Dr Hall was very personable and professional. He examined my knee and immediately ordered an mri to enable him to obtain a better look at the knee. He made me feel comfortable. I felt I was in good hands

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][48810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Dr. Hall gives thorough exams and listens to his patients. He is empathetic, patient and compassionate. He is passionate about his profession. Before seeing Dr. Hall I was examined by 3 Kaiser orthopedic surgeons (2 orthopedics were present during my second opinion). Out of those 3 orthopedics Dr. Hall gave me the most thorough examination and diagnosed what was ailing me. As long as I have Kaiser and live in the area I will go see him for any orthopedic care needed. Dr. Hall is a gifted physician. I have thrived under his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][48809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Mr. Hall is very attentive and compassionate while listening to patients or at least to me in this case. I felt comfortable with him at the get go. He goes in depth with questions/answers and offers the best possible options out there for you. Would totally recommend and see him again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][48808].votes_count ]]