Rate Dr. JENNIFER ZAITZ

Dr. JENNIFER ZAITZ's Ratings

Dr Zaitz was the third doctor to attempt to stabilize my levels after my thyroid was removed and the first doctor to succeed. You are never rushed and she takes time to answer all of your questions and help you to understand the best way to deal with any obstacles you are facing. I simply find her to be professional, knowledgable and one if the best in her field.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

For over twenty years I have had thyroid problems.I went to at least four other endocrinologists never to return again. I felt very angry that none of these doctors could help me. I have found them rude and extremely incompetent. I then began seeing my ear, nose and throat doctor. Even though I had confidence in him as my ent I did not see any change in my condition. I decided to just to see my primary doctor for this problem. I was taking synthroid for all these years and he would always check my levels and it was not helping. He recommended Dr. Jennifer Zaitz. I was his patient for almost twenty-five years and I had complete faith in him. As soon I met Dr. Zaitz I immediately knew she was the one to help me. My first visit she diagnosed my condition, told me I needed surgery and sent me to a surgeon that strictly operated on the thyroid. As of 9/17/2013 I had my surgery. Since then my thyroid problem was gone. I will be eternally grateful and continue to be a patient of DR. Zaitz.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jennifer Zaitz's office staff are welcoming, professional& attentive in person and on the phone. Dr. Zaitz has a pleasant demeanor/approach to my health assessment. My appointments never seem hurried and I always feel I have Dr. Zaitz's complete attention. She uses a collaborative, holistic approach in my plan of care by asking for my concerns/questions, personal observations & goals. Her review of all testing is thorough & always explained to me. Dr. Jennifer Zaitz manages my endocrine issues easily and thoroughly. She is a gem!

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

I am a patient of Dr. Zaitz.I find her office staff to be prompt polite and helpful. Dr.Zaitz has helped me with my health issues a great deal and because of her care I have improvement in my health and am feeling much better. This doctor takes the time to listen and answer your questions. I am so grateful to be in her care and to have her as my doctor. I would recommend her highly. Oh and by the way this doctor is not fat, but 8 1/2 months pregnant.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Office cancelled my appointment two times. I had to take off two days of work only to be told late the prior day that they were cancelling.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

I should have known better from the first day I called the doctors office. The secretary was very rude. After two months of waiting I was two minutes late for my appointment when I arrived the secretary threatened that the doctor probably wouldn't see me because I was so late. When I entered the waiting room the nurse didn't say hello our provide her name. Take off your shoes and socks and get on the scale "Really I said to myself" what is your name? I asked. The doctor was abrupt, anoid that the paper work wasnt complete. She had to weigh about two hundred pounds and she tried to make me feel fat. She didn't talk much about the Thyroid only what apps I should down load to loose weight. She was arrogant, condescending, dissmissive and she new everything about everything. I told her I would not be back. It was a horrible experience and I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She should have paid me for waisting my time.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

The doctor was unsympathetic, did not want to discuss or go into detail my symptoms- took no interest in really discussing medical history. She felt I was just 'fishing' for things. Worst bedside manner, made me feel totally demoralized and I had no business being there. If you need answers beyond just the surface, she's not the doctor for you. I would not recommend her.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag