Rate Dr. Scott Yamaoka

Dr. Scott Yamaoka's Ratings

Dr Yamoaka and his staff are great. He listens to the concerns and answers all questions. I always look to see how staff are treated and he treats them with dignity and respect. I would highly recommend him to anyone. You come out of his office knowing that he knows what he is talking about and you will have nothing but confidence in his skill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][48963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Dr. Scott Yamaoka has been amazing! I've had all my lower gums grafted due to severe gum recession. I have allergies to certain anaesthetics and medications and Dr. Yamaoka was very attentive and flexible, giving me as pain-free a surgery as possible. Dr. Yamaoka uses the latest surgical techniques and is very knowledgeable. He is very caring and calm and I felt very confident in his hands. His staff is very polite, caring and helpful. The doctor, his assistants and client coordinators Jackie and Anita took the time to answer my many questions in helpful ways. My gums now feel and look great! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing dental surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][48962].votes_count ]]