Rate Dr. Neena Nellori

Dr. Neena Nellori's Ratings

Dr Nellori was very nice and professional. She provided a warm environment and fresh perspective to the issues I was facing.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nellori is brilliant, insightful, compassionate and challenged me to be a better person and a great therapist all around.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nellori is great! She has been extremely helpful and patient.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

Neena has been a huge help with my anxiety. She is very direct and helps to remedy the problem immediately. The sessions are predominantly self-directed, but it is constructive and she readily equips you with a variety of methods in order to help stop negative thought processes. Within a few sessions I began to feel a change and started to feel better prepared for dealing with my anxiety, which is something that I could not achieve as quickly with other therapists.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nellori has made such an incredible difference in my life. She is an exceptional listener and is very understanding. Her knowledge and expertise has helped me work through some incredibly difficult experiences in my life. She has provided many excellent strategies that I can use everyday and they have helped immensely. I would highly recommend Dr. Nellori to anyone who is looking for a licensed psychologist who truly cares about your health and well-being.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nellori has helped me more than any other psychologist I have seen in the past 18 years

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nellori is easily the best psychologist I have ever had, and I have had several. My impression is that she is technically highly competent. She also has a great deal of "common sense" (perhaps even "uncommon insight"). She expresses genuine concern for her patients and the people in their lives. She has a gift for issuing memorable, impactful phrases during sessions at precisely the right times. They make it easy to remember lessons learned. If there is a better psychologist in the Pittsburgh area, I have yet to meet them.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2012 | flag

Challenges me to think in new ways, and provides logical and balanced feedback. She pushes me which is good.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Neena is professional. She listens and identify's the things needed to be worked on quickly. She is very Sharp. I highly recommend Her.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2012 | flag

I really enjoy my visits with Dr. Nellori. I feel as though I am confiding in a close caring friend, one who is committed to helping me take charge of and improve my mental health. Neena listens intently and offers great insight that I utilize daily. I leave her office with a sense of dignity and empowerment.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2012 | flag