Rate Dr. Neena Nellori

Dr. Neena Nellori's Ratings

I have recommended Dr. Nellori to everyone I know with a problem. She helped me though one of the hardest times in my life and at my last session I literally cried thinking of how grateful I was to her. She has amazing perspective and will give you concrete suggestions and advice, rather than fluff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr Nellori was very nice and professional. She provided a warm environment and fresh perspective to the issues I was facing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

Dr. Nellori is brilliant, insightful, compassionate and challenged me to be a better person and a great therapist all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Dr. Nellori is great! She has been extremely helpful and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Neena has been a huge help with my anxiety. She is very direct and helps to remedy the problem immediately. The sessions are predominantly self-directed, but it is constructive and she readily equips you with a variety of methods in order to help stop negative thought processes. Within a few sessions I began to feel a change and started to feel better prepared for dealing with my anxiety, which is something that I could not achieve as quickly with other therapists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Nellori has made such an incredible difference in my life. She is an exceptional listener and is very understanding. Her knowledge and expertise has helped me work through some incredibly difficult experiences in my life. She has provided many excellent strategies that I can use everyday and they have helped immensely. I would highly recommend Dr. Nellori to anyone who is looking for a licensed psychologist who truly cares about your health and well-being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][49018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

Dr. Nellori has helped me more than any other psychologist I have seen in the past 18 years

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Dr. Nellori is easily the best psychologist I have ever had, and I have had several. My impression is that she is technically highly competent. She also has a great deal of "common sense" (perhaps even "uncommon insight"). She expresses genuine concern for her patients and the people in their lives. She has a gift for issuing memorable, impactful phrases during sessions at precisely the right times. They make it easy to remember lessons learned. If there is a better psychologist in the Pittsburgh area, I have yet to meet them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2012

Challenges me to think in new ways, and provides logical and balanced feedback. She pushes me which is good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2012

Dr. Neena is professional. She listens and identify's the things needed to be worked on quickly. She is very Sharp. I highly recommend Her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49014].votes_count ]]