Rate Dr. Linda Yee

Dr. Linda Yee's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626362].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I went to see Dr Yee because she does not charge seniors. You get what you pay for... Will go back to my optometrist in Vancouver and gladly pay $50 to have a decent eye exam from now on...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2597969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I took my 6 year old to see Dr. Yee, and she couldn't do anything with him. She said he was too young to have a proper eye exam, but we saw a specialist two years ago and she did a lot of tests. I'll give the doctor one thing: the office looks nice, clean and organized.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2594329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Mediocre service at best... I would say it is a decent place to get glasses and contacts, but the doctor is too concerned about selling you something that she might miss a health concern. I went there to get my eyes checked for diabetes and I was not even dilated at the time, because "i had to update my glasses" first and then come for a second appointment for drops. Poor selling tactics, not coming back.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2593612].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I found this clinic to be simply great. I live fairly out of the way from here and ended up on an initial referral from my GP Doctor. Now i only come here for my family's needs. Dr Yee is great as is her staff. Helpful, cheerful and professional. Thanks Linda... Daljit

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Yee is awesome. I just switched to new doctor from another location. She was very caring, attentive, and also answered all of my questions. She took her time, and actually explained things clearly. Unlike many other doctors who always seem to be in a rush, she was very patient and had no sign of rushing the appointment. I can't wait till my next appointment next year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

Dr. Yee has worked with my family for 2 years now and I am impressed by how good she is with my 3.5 year old. She makes us all comfortable and keeps things light and pleasant. She gave meD a lot more information than I expected and her staff were just as warm and helpful. Excellent customer service. She genuinely cares. I would highly recommrnd her any day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

I needed a prescription for glasses. Here I met a professional and friendly doctor. The testing process is completely satisfied so I plan to bring my son here for routine testing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Yee is a great optometrist. She answered all questions I had about my vision. She is also great with kids, as I brought my 9 year old and 2 year old with me and she was really wonderful with them. Her staff is great with helping pick out glasses and recommendations on lens types.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

This doc is amazing. She is very professional and helpful. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49055].votes_count ]]