You may also like

Rate Dr. Linda Yee

Dr. Linda Yee's Ratings

Dr. Linda Yee is the absolute best optometrist I have ever seen. Lucent Family Eye Care, providing a premium, accomplished Optometrist in Burnaby, is the obvious choice when looking for an eye doctor you can trust!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Linda is nice, caring, sweet, calm, and very, very intelligent. The clinic is beautiful, clean and organized. The price is right, the exam was great and the location is very convenient. If you are looking for an eye doctor, look no further, call (604) 777-7577 and see the best eye doctor in BC!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Poor service and care overall... very disappointed, and I am never going back.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2695047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Average service, very quick exam. Definitely nothing special.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2654468].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2626362].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I went to see Dr Yee because she does not charge seniors. You get what you pay for... Will go back to my optometrist in Vancouver and gladly pay $50 to have a decent eye exam from now on...

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2597969].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I took my 6 year old to see Dr. Yee, and she couldn't do anything with him. She said he was too young to have a proper eye exam, but we saw a specialist two years ago and she did a lot of tests. I'll give the doctor one thing: the office looks nice, clean and organized.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2594329].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Mediocre service at best... I would say it is a decent place to get glasses and contacts, but the doctor is too concerned about selling you something that she might miss a health concern. I went there to get my eyes checked for diabetes and I was not even dilated at the time, because "i had to update my glasses" first and then come for a second appointment for drops. Poor selling tactics, not coming back.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2593612].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I found this clinic to be simply great. I live fairly out of the way from here and ended up on an initial referral from my GP Doctor. Now i only come here for my family's needs. Dr Yee is great as is her staff. Helpful, cheerful and professional. Thanks Linda... Daljit

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2567821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Yee is awesome. I just switched to new doctor from another location. She was very caring, attentive, and also answered all of my questions. She took her time, and actually explained things clearly. Unlike many other doctors who always seem to be in a rush, she was very patient and had no sign of rushing the appointment. I can't wait till my next appointment next year.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][49058].votes_count ]]