Rate Dr. Lynn T. Parente

Dr. Lynn T. Parente's Ratings

Best Dr. Ive ever seen byfar. Her husband Dr.Truong is also an obgyn there. They are both very helpful and pay attention to your individual needs. The staff is great from the front desk to the girls in the back. I really love isabella Dr.Parente's Nurse she always returns my calls and no matter how dumb my questions are she always finds the answer to them. Riverwalk obgyn is making this the best pregnancy experience ever. Oh yea. The PA there is great as well. ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I Love Dr. Parente she always takes time with me and answers all my questions making sure I am comfortable and knowledgeable about my situation. I use to see another obgyn during my pregnancy and I did not like her and I am so glad that I found Dr. Parente since it is my first pregnancy I needed more guidance and attention and she gives me all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Parente is the best obgyn I've ever had! She is so patient and easy to talk to and really takes her time to answer all of your questions. Unfortunately she does this for everyone, so sometimes you have to wait to be seen :) But it is worth the wait to get the individual one-on-one time. You can ask her any questions (even embarrassing ones) and she makes your feel very comfortable. I see her at the downtown location. It's an old office but I can walk from work and her equipment is all up to date. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

After 4 years with a previous OB/GYN, I decided to part ways and find a new doctor. Dr. Parente was recommended by my general practitioner. Upon calling, the staff was very friendly and helpful. They fit me in for a consultation in less then a week. I chose the downtown location and I was pleased that as soon as I signed in, I was advised of possible financial liability, and would be advised prior to any procedures/costs (no hidden costs). I was called into the office promptly at my appointment time (10:00 am) and went to the back for vitals. I was seen by Dr. Parente @ 10:10. She was very kind and comforting.... Not to mention very patient. I had 101 questions, and she answered them all and never rushed me. She was even funny! She stayed and talked with me for about 30 minutes. She recommended a plan/treatment, and advised me of all possible side effects, but she was very positive and explained that if anything came up, to come back. I feel like I am in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49248].votes_count ]]