Dr. Louis Fourie Smith

Rate Dr. Louis Fourie Smith

Dr. Louis Fourie Smith's Ratings

Most of the time unaware as to why I was there, even though he told me to see him at that date. Too busy typing on his computor, not listening to me, seldom responding to questions. Good at saying, "Just listen to Dr. Smith"."Want to see you in three weeks". Followup, followup, followup, their favourite saying.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2013 | flag

Rude, dismissive, unprepared (does not even have the right charts ready - although that is his staff's fault) rushes through appointments. Disappointing.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Smith for 6 or 7 years now. I find that he is not thorough with my concerns. He is too busy entering stuff in his computer rather than explaining to me what he is entering and what are his findings. When I ask what do you think is wrong or should do, he asks me to wait until he is finished typing and then just tells me to make a follow up appointment with the girls up front. I want a family doctor that will explain to me what he/she thinks is the problem and talk to me rather than type into a computer. Also, when I do go see him, he somehow brushes off my problem and makes me feel like I am looking for a medical issue. I feel belittled.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

This guy has some issues. Very rude and inpatient, talk down at you. Don't bother going to him if you want any help, he clearly doesn't know the concept of a walk-in clinic.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2012 | flag