Dr. Arv Sooch

Rate Dr. Arv Sooch

Dr. Arv Sooch's Ratings

The whole office changed. The great staff are all gone now and they weren't as friendly or knowledgable. They were really behind too. My bite was off and I had to go back twice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Good experience from the start finish. My whole family has been going for years. Nice atmosphere with livingroom feel, new magazines in the reception and coffee with fireplace even. I spent most time with the hygienists when i go (there are 3 of them) and they have all been really gentle and informative and they take really good care of me. They do an excellent examination and even check for cancer. I got referred to a specialist for something when I needed it. The receptionists help me with claiming from the dental plan. The staff have been there for years, especially Shelly and Suzi the hygienists. I have had a lot of work needed and the lab is right there so you get an excellent color match because they come over and do it right in the chair. They have a special thing called The Wand to freeze you and it is really gentle. I would recommend this office highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2012

He is a good Doctor. I am picky but would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

Caring, good sense of humor, knowledgable. Would recommend Arv and the whole dental team

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][49602].votes_count ]]