Rate Dr. Herbert S. Maier

Dr. Herbert S. Maier's Ratings

Dr Maier is precise ...he does not do anything that's unnecessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

Today was my first visit to Dr. Maier's office. I was so pleased with the outcome. He is so through, patient and comforting. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a Dermatologist who is caring and knowledgeable. I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Maier knows his stuff. He is the most knowledgeable and thorough doctor I've been to. He takes the time to explain everything. My family has been seeing him for over 20 years. I now live in NYC and still travel all the way back to Wayne, NJ just to see him. Dr. Maier has never made me return for follow up appointments so I disagree with the other comments on this page.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

This man is an okay doctor. But he tries to make you come back for unneccessary follow up visits. I just tell his staff that I am busy (which is true) and that I will call them if I have a problem. People need to stand up to these maggots. You shouldn't have to see a doctor TWICE for every minor skin problem. One time usually is sufficient. His office is constantly rescheduling and cancelling appointments. It gets annoying. They sure don't like it when patients do that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2009

This doctor is okay, but he likes to schedule unneccessary follow up appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2009

Dr Maier takes the time every visit I have with him. He makes you feel comfortable and that you are his only patient. I have referred him to many friends and relatives. They couldn't find a more compative Dr anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2008

Aetna did not pay for my office visit. I went to him for a nail problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946325].votes_count ]]