Rate Dr. Andrea Picard

Dr. Andrea Picard's Ratings

Seeing another orthodontist now. Supporting Staff are great but my mouth is not... so I had to pick one over the other.

Submitted July 16, 2014

I initially shopped around for a good Orthodontist in the Ottawa area. I ended up choosing Dr Andrea Picard and I have no regrets. She has a beautiful state of the art office and her staff are all very friendly. It's a relaxed atmosphere but still very professional.

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

I took my sons to see many orthodontists for consultations over the years. Every orthodontist I have seen was willing to start treatment right away, except Dr. Picard. She said that many boys will continue to grow their lower jaw in their teenage years and it is best that we monitor their jaw growth and make sure they have stopped growing before starting orthodontic work. In hindsight, this is exactly what happened to my older son who had orthodontic work done in early teens, now his jaw has grown and now has an under bite which will require more intervention. Wish I had received such a good advice for my older son!

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

Terrible experience. Started off well but ended terribly. Now have to go to a new orthodontist to fix the problem.

Submitted June 15, 2014

I'm an adult patient of Dr Picard's. Her, and her staff are very friendly. They have good senses of humor which lightens the mood in what might be a tense environment for most. I actually look forward to my appointments! The are all very helpful, knowledgeable, and gentle! Braces are a huge commitment, but Dr Picard makes it more of a journey, than a chore.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

My first visit with my son was very pleasant,the staff was very kid and kept reassuring my son that was really scared and the doctor was also great,she took the time to explain everything to us,and didn't make us feel like we were a dollar sign,i would recommend her to everyone.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag