Rate Dr. Rachid Mohamed

Dr. Rachid Mohamed's Ratings

Bless you all for everything you do....I am always keeping you and your team in my prayers.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mohammed completed a procedure on my husband which was difficult . It went well. He is pleasant, very very good, kind and knowledgeable. He discussed the results and we were completely happy with his manner and his abilities. This was just a few days ago. We just received a phone call from Dr. Mohammed who informed us of the results which were positive. Who does that nowadays?. We would trust him completely. I am so thankful that we were referred to this wonderful young man who is a credit to his profession.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

Really good. To the point and helpful. He has made a tremendous, positive impact on my life and health.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

The South tower might not be the most engaging and appealing location, but Dr. Mohamed is certainly the best gastroenterologist I have come across (and I have consulted quite a few). He's knowledgeable, clear, to the point, thorough, punctual and available.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

I agree with all of the above comments, he is a great doctor and totally makes you feel comfortable. I am impressed also, with how he works with you and listens to what you think or feel about the issue. Very intelligent, bright, warm and friendly. He has made such a difference for me in my life!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

He is truly an amazing doctor. He is kind, makes you feel comfortable, and most importantly listens to you. I've seen many doctors over the year and he is one of the best ones I've ever seen. I don't stress out when I have to go and see him because he makes you feel comfortable with whatever problems your having. He is very understanding when you have procedures done and makes sure you are very comfortable before doing anything. Wish there were more doctors out there like him.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

He was super friendly, knowledgeable, {cute even though that has nothing to do with his profession}, it was great fun seeing him. He has a great sense of humor to try and calm you if you're getting an endoscopy. It's a privilege to have him as my gastroscopy doctor. Truly was fun and who can say that often about their doctor. :)

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

I have had a siginificant amount of health issues, most of which ended up being GI related, and out of all the physicians I have seen, he is by FAR the best, even compared to other specialists, GI specialists, and emergency physicians. He has phenomenal beside manor, he is so thorough, helpful, has the best approach, he makes doctor/patient communication easy and he is always on your side. He always has your best interests at hand and will only medically intervene when necessary. He makes the effort to really hear you out and understand where you are coming from, every single visit. He is wiling to go the extra mile to ensure you are satisfied. He is never impatient, never rushes you, and never makes you feel like you are inferior. Even his front desk staff, absolutely amazing. It is a joy getting to see them both, even when it is for unpleasant reasons. Fabulous clinic! Love them so much.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

Dr Mohamed is one of the brightest, compassionate and responsive physicians I have ever met. I continue to be amazed at how he initiates phone calls to me to review standing blood-work results, and always makes sure I understand what we are talking about. His staff is also amazing, with an exceptionally polite and compassionate approach to every conversation. Dr Mohamed is worthy of every bit of recognition!

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag