Rate Dr. David Konkin

Dr. David Konkin's Ratings

Never saw hide nor hair of him when complications arose, although he may have initially consulted with the doctors who were treating me when I went back to hospital.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Not helpful or available when serious complications arose.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Konkin is one of the best surgeon I have ever seen. He is so experienced and knowledgable. I had a surgery on Feb 2014 with dr. Konkin and he did a great, clean job for me and I can say it was the best surgery I ever had. I really appreciate it.

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

unsuccessful surgery for colon cancer resection. Lots of complication including clipping the pancreas during surgery and patient lost loss of blood. Patient died eventually in less than 4 months.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013 | flag

I saw this man for gyno (male breast reduction) and he told me that he would make my nipples look like a normal guys nipples. He said if I had any problems to come back to him for a touch up. When I came back to see him (because my left nipple looked like it was cut jaggedly and the scare was very uneven and not even rounded and there was still lots of tissue left over) he told me "I'm not the type of surgeon who's here to make things look good, I just specialize in taking things out" Or something along those lines and that I should go look for a plastic surgeon. He wouldn't even refer me to a surgeon when I was asked and my GP send me to a woman across his own office who seemed very disappointed that Dr. Konkin did not direct me her way (it seems they must have some sort of referral program). Very disappointed with Dr. Konkin and his level of "professionalism".

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag