Rate Dr. Betty Y. Liu

Dr. Betty Y. Liu's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr Liu for acupuncture to treat fibromyalgia and arthritis symptoms for over 8 years now. She is patient, kind, caring, takes the time to listen, and in an emergency I was able to get in to see her quickly for trigger point injections after a hospitalization for sacroiliac problems. She has a wonderful bedside manner, is truly interested in her patients' well being and never rushes through a visit. She is truly an awesome doctor.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

One of the most helpful and personable doctors with whom I have had recurring treatment for a long-term injury. She is a busy person, but all of the time that you spend with her is useful and valuable. She's very good about listening. One thing that I appreciated greatly is that she will tell you when she doesn't think that she is the right person for something, but will make sure that you have the name of someone good that can help you.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2009 | flag