You may also like

Rate Dr. Alim Devani

Dr. Alim Devani's Ratings

I have seen Dr Devani three times and the experience has been very positive each time. He does have a busy practice but he was very thorough with me. He found a basal cell cancer on my face and made an appropriate referral to a surgeon who was outstanding. I have since had a head to toe skin assessment done( at Dr Devani's suggestion) and a spot was found on my stomach that showed atypical cells( would eventually become cancer) and he removed this area on a subsequent visit. The nurses are polite, knowledgeable and good with any post -procedure information. I would strongly recommend Dr Devani as he is professional and does some very good work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have been to Dr Devani on 2 occasions and both times I found him very knowledgeable and helpful. Is he rushed - yes but not to the point that I felt I was being "fluffed" off. He took the time to explain on each occasion what he was going to do and how. I felt extremely comfortable with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I was diagnosed with Melanoma and Dr. Devani did the surgery within 5 days. He was pleasant and I had no discomfort during the procedure of removing mole from arm. I saw him 2 weeks later and has stitches removed and also had received work that what he removed was clear of cancer. He, again, was professional and pleasant and showed a genuine concern for me as a patient. He was happy about the outcome and pleased with how I had healed . The scar is appearing to be less pronouced than I had anticipated. I believe he did good work and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I went to Dr Devani after struggling with extremely bad eczema for six months. He prescribed an antihistamine which caused insomnia and hardly helped with the itching. I went back about a month later and told him this- he said he could give me more of the medicine but other than that "I don't know what else to tell you" on another occasion he asked ME how I would like to move forward and what I want to try even though I was the one going to HIM for help. Like many others, all my appointments were no longer than 6-7 minutes and not very helpful. I ended up going to a naturopath for help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I was referred to Dr Devani 6 months ago due to adult acne issues and my experience has been very positive. Dr Devani recommended some treatments before prescribing Accutane which has been the best solution for my adult acne. I cannot be happier with the results. Dr Devani has been very helpful and always available. Also, the staff at the front desk is extremely helpful. I could not be more pleased and I would recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for an excellent dermatologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

My daughter was referred to Dr. Devani, and while at her appointment I asked him if he could take a quick look at a spot on my face. Our family doctor was planning to give me a referral to see Dr. Devani, but at this point had not. Without hesitation, he not only looked at it but said he could do a biopsy. Within five minutes, I had filled in a short information form and was shown to a treatment room. The biopsy was completely painless and now three days later is healing quite nicely. The office was extremely busy and he could have easily told me to wait for the referral. I will now have the biopsy results within two weeks instead of having to wait for weeks just to get an appointment. Dr. Devani and all of his staff were pleasant and very accommodating. It is easy to see why he is such a highly rated dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

He is very nice and knowledgeable. The staffs are great as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

In and out with just a glance at the akin issue. Prescribed a medication that upon reading the directions was not supposed to be prescribed for what he diagnosed? A complete waste of time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I have had a few appointments with Dr. Devani, and with the exception of the first, all of them felt very rushed. They each lasted about 5 minutes and I felt like I didn't have a chance to ask questions because he was already holding the door open for me. Honestly, I can't tell how knowledgeable he is either from my very brief visits, but after finally getting a derm referral he's all I've got.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

He was on time for the apt, as soon as I got in the room he came in about a minute later. I as referred to him for my moderate to severe cystic acne and I must say that he has helped me lots. He took the time to answers all of my questions that myself and my mom had. I'm now on Accutane and I couldn't be happier with the results. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2763198].votes_count ]]