Rate Dr. Alim Devani

Dr. Alim Devani's Ratings

Thanks Dr. Devani for your help with my fathers skin cancer and welcome back to Calgary. You really took the time to explain his condition and made the biopsy painless. Good luck with your career and I know you will be great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Devani by my family doctor to investigate a brown mole type mark on my left cheek. Dr. Devani did biopsy and two days later called me back to advise me that it was malignant invasive melanoma. He immediately referred me to the Tom Baker Cancer Centre and shortly thereafter the lesion was surgically removed at the Foothills Hospital. That was two years ago and since that time I have seen Dr. Devani twice a year to check for any recurrence. Dr. Devani has taken the time to explain my prognosis in detail and I am happy to say that I am cancer free. Although several doctors took part in my treatment it was Dr. Devani who made the diagnosis and for that I will be forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Dr.Devani was ourteus and identified me before performing surgery and made sure I was aware of procdure and later visit confirmed success

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I took my daughter to Dr. Devani when she was 10 years old as she had very severe acne. Dr. Devani was extremely helpful. Initially I didn't want to go the medication route for her severe acne. Dr. Devani offered other alternatives to improve her acne. We eventually did try the medication route it did help. She was on medication for a short time period then we went back to other methods to continue to treat the acne. Eventually he did end up doing some laser therapy on her. I am extremely happy to say that my daughter's acne is now clear and has minimal scarring. I strongly believe that his effective treatment helped prevent severe scarring. It has remained clear for 6 months using proper skin care methods. I highly recommend Dr. Devani. He helped my daughter feel better about her self. I can't thank him enough!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2594657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr. Devani is wonderful. I didn't wait long at all, he has vast knowledge about how to treat me. He actually take time to talk and figure out what's the best coarse of action. I would recommend him to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Devani is a highly-skilled physician and overall outstanding individual. He is very caring and treats patients with the utmost respect. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Devani recently saw me for melanoma surgery and asked me to rate my experience. I have to say he's a nice guy and likes what he does. He talked to me about the stresses of being a doctor these days and the demands of patients and tries to focus on skin cancer as most patients are generally happy to have their cancers cut out. He's never sold me any cosmetic treatments as he says their are better cosmetic doctors next door for this and is mainly focused on treating skin cancer and rashes. He's a busy doc and wait times might be long but he's awesome at what he does. I see him yearly for skin checks and will continue to do. I'm happy to rate you as great, DOC!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I've gone to Dr.Devani a few times for a couple of issues and he was the only Doctor that was actually able to help me. He is very knowledgeable in his area of study and is sure to explain all possible outcomes as well as your options to you. He is a great doctor and was super beneficial, with a great attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

All the Warmth of an Iceberg-Took one look at me and said "It's cancer" BEFORE taking a biopsy and brought in 2 other doctors to look at my condition and refused to look me in the eye once. On top of that, when we asked if there was anything to assist with the incredible pain I was in, he said "No." Heartless and insensitive- office bombards you with ads for Botox and Rejuvederm throughout office & on hold.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587424].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I've been with him for over a year and though our monthly meetings were short, they were very helpful and informative on how to treat my acne properly. Here we are months later, and my skin has cleared up very nicely

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2536251].votes_count ]]