Dr. Danny Filaferro

Rate Dr. Danny Filaferro

Dr. Danny Filaferro's Ratings

I was very disappointed by this doctor visit. I was examined mainly by the technician at his clinic, after dilating my pupils he spent total of 7 mints with me.Did not bother to ask me about my complaint or my eye problem. Just looked in my by the slit lamp, told me every thing was fine. did not want to answer my questions, did not bother to give me any medication even for my eye pain. told me every thing will improve by time. As a physician myself I can't trust he was able to diagnose my problem correctly.Will ask my family physician to resend me to another ophthalmologist. Total waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

i was sent to Dr. Filaferro 2 years ago and he would spend maybe 10 minutes with me. one time they rushed my in there for 12:30 and he didn't see me till 3:30. i've never had any improvement in my eyes, they still hurt and am now looking for another dr.

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

Was sent to him by optometrist because of sudden loss of vision in my one eye. Told me it was dry eye. It not get better. Went to other doctor who knew within 30 seconds that it was a detached retina. Delayed my surgery by 4 months and worsened my condition.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

I was scheduled to see Dr. Filaferro by my rheumotogist. His staff was very nice and fairly punctual. However, when the time came to see Dr. Filaferro himself, he was extremely rushed, didn't answer any of my questions and when I asked who he would trust his eyes to for a prescription he directed me to the front desk to get a phone number. I felt like he was rushed and did not want to spend anytime with me whatsoever. I would not go back.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag