Rate Dr. Mehdy Rad

Dr. Mehdy Rad's Ratings

Dr. Rad and his team has done a fanstastic job once again!!! I had to go back in almost three years after I finished my invisalign treatment because my retainers broke from wearing down the material from me grinding my teeth when I sleep. My mind became overwhelmed with the expenses that quickly racked up to replace these retainers. Fortunately, Dr. Rad came to the rescue and was able to kindly accommodate with my financial situation … something not many orthodontics or any healthcare provider can do (I work in the healthcare field as well)…this was a generous gesture by him that I appreciated very much! And he provided stronger material for the retainers for the grinding. In a nut shell, this team is one that you can not pass up… it is guaranteed that they will treat you like family AND provide top quality professionalism… the staff still remembered me after 3 years!!! they will do everything to make your orthodontics experience the best way possible…their large staff has been consistent and there is a reason why they have great staff retention. Also, keep in mind that although general dentists can do invisaligns I strongly recommend a specialist, such as Dr. Rad and Dr. Dave, since they are more updated with current practices/technology/customer service…it is like getting an AC personnel to fix your heating system instead of a handyman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I have recently completed my treatment and I must say that it was better than I expected. I always hear the horror stories about braces and so forth but Dr Rad and team made it a very comforting environment that I didn't mind returning to. At the end of the day, i am glad that i was able to achieve the final result but will not have the pleasure of seeing the #1 orthodontist (and staff) in the Maryland area. I applaud this team!! Front Desk staff were superb! I have never seen such a friendly bunch of individuals!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][50148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

My son has a million dollar smile!!!! He could not chew with his back teeth at first. His teeth did not touch by an inch in the back. Now he cant stop smiling. They have a great team. Love them

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][50147].votes_count ]]