Rate Dr. Milos Vuksanovic

Dr. Milos Vuksanovic's Ratings

Dr. Vuksanovic is one of the BEST Dr.s I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. He did more for me in a few months then any other had done in years. He put me at ease right from the beginning, he is the first dr. I did not feel uncomfortable with. He is a caring wonderful person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

This surgeon is amazing. He treated my father, and his bedside manner is SECOND TO NONE. He takes time to get to know his patients personally, is helpful and thoughtful and kind. He explains everything in detail. He is very skilled. I have had to deal with several other surgeons and am so incredibly impressed with Dr. Vuksanovic's professionalism and kindness. The world really needs more physicians like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

Great doctor! Great knowledge and very efficiant.Make you feel good and relax.He explains well and in simple term so you can understand.I recommend him with no hesitation !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50197].votes_count ]]