Rate Dr. Anibal Bohorquez

Dr. Anibal Bohorquez's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Tends to be a cup half full guy, unsupportive, prefers to save the ministry money than really get help for your case. If I could not have him from the start again, I would absolutely love it. Beware of the dude!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

He has changed my life, after a mva left me with chronic headaches, dr B has been very patient and sincerely cares about my injuries. I have been migraine free for a year with his help and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

He try to respect my pain complaints and find right resolution to treat. advise how to try get over my injury.It is very important to find the treatment if doctor can find and respect the patient's symptom. I did not cure yet but I can respect his medical advice and I will follow his advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50306].votes_count ]]