Rate Dr. Lewellyn Lee-Son

Dr. Lewellyn Lee-Son's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr. Lee-son for about 10 years now for my diabetes. I literally trust him with my life! I've moved to White Rock and still use him, and refuse to risk changing to another doctor closer to my area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

This physician is extremely competent and professional and caring. He is a brilliant diagnostician and keeps up to date on all current medical issues and relevant information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2008

Very thorough, compassionate, and helpful. Didn't make me feel stupid and seemed to understand how difficult it is to follow diabetic diet - yet wanted the best for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2007

He's very committed to his patients,academically brilliant, is very thorough,investigates problems till he satisfied with the answers.He goes the extra mile to treat his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50311].votes_count ]]