Rate Dr. Mark S. Post

Dr. Mark S. Post's Ratings

He is GREAT! He is very helpful and polite! He is knowledgeable and punctual!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Dr Post is very friendly and explanatory and does an excellent job and offers the best in footwear as well. I have seen some pretty pathetic podiatrists and he is by far the best. Money is of little concern to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

Dr. Post is a very friendly and knowledgeable doctor, he is helping me with a pinch nerve and high arch problem he takes the time to listen to my concerns and explains everything I need to do and know. The staff in both Offices Syracuse and Pulaski are very friendly. I will definitely recommend Dr. Post to all my friends and relatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

Dr. Post is the BEST! I had gone to another podiatrist before him, but he was so degrading and awful. When I heard about Dr. Post I was a little wary because of my experience with the other doc. But, Dr. Post is amazing!!! He is very kind, very knowledgeable, and makes you feel like you are his only patient. I can't say enough great things about him. Except I have recommended other family and friends to change to him, and they were very glad they did. Dr.Post, you are the BEST!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Very friendly staff. Dr. Post has a great bedside manner and makes you feel at ease. Not the usual rush job, he takes his time and explains everything in easy to understand language. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a highly professional yet down to earth doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

i recommend dr.post to anyone that has a foot problem .. he has always helped me and my family and is wonderful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2010

Mark is knowledgeable, kind and dedicated to the healing of his patients. He relieves suffering. A true healer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Great Doctor!!! Very smart, kind and caring. His patients are important to him. NOT HIS WALLET!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2010

I have to respond from the comment on 8/2006- (in regards to the priorities of Dr. Post)...long story short. He cares about his patients' health- not the health of his pocket. His practices and actions proved it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Almost never had to wait. Friendly. Likes to get people in and out quick. The only negative, it's questionable which is a higher priority to him: the best interest of the patient, or the best interest of his bulging wallet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1946402].votes_count ]]