Dr. A Al Mudaffer

Rate Dr. A Al Mudaffer

Dr. A Al Mudaffer's Ratings

My encounter with Dr. Mudaffer was at RCH ER when my little girl had phnemonia. He was extremely knowledgable and calm. He was the only person who can get the IV needle in her! We are very thankful for him. He has all our respect for all the good work he has done.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2013 | flag

Excellent and thorough. My son was born at 32 weeks, we saw the Dr regularly for over a year. He was on time, didn't rush us through visits and always listened to our concerns, didn't brush us off. Also when we were first discharged home from hospital he called to check on my son, did not hesitate to make referrals to specialists as needed.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Al-Mudaffer is the best pediatrician ever. He saved our sons life. He is a very caring and kind doctor who goes beyond his way to make sure that everything is ok. I want to thank him so much for everything he has done for my family.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

When we took our sick 23 day old into RCH Dr. Al-Mudaffer was the first to see him. Admitted for two weeks we saw a lot of him and continued to see him afterwards. He called to check in throughout our hospital stay and was a very calm presence for a nervous and scared new mother. He was very thorough with all his check ups and if we could see him for the smallest things we'd be there everytime! I kinda wish he was a family doctor.

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag