Rate Dr. Chris King

Dr. Chris King's Ratings

I am very impressed with Dr King and his whole office. Receptionist is extremely friendly and knows how to run the office efficiently. The nurse is also very knowledgeable and friendly. So happy to be parked this

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Very efficient, I never have to wait very long. Very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Very friendly, works efficiently, knowledgable & quick wait times. I love that if kids are sick we can get in with Dr King, usually that day, instead of having to go to Clinic. For a regular appt, it was in less than 2 weeks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2195086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Love this doctor! Friendly, informative and over all caring. He, his receptionist and nurse greet each patient with a smile and make you feel very comfortable. Very happy that my family and new offspring have a wonderful GP on an island suffering from a shortage of such.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50621].votes_count ]]