Dr. Jamie Tepper

Rate Dr. Jamie Tepper

Dr. Jamie Tepper's Ratings

His receptionist called and asked if i could come earlier because he didn't have any other patients scheduled (probably due to the bad weather)which I understand, but I explained that I couldn't because I had to work until 4pm and couldn't get there any earlier... I had to make arrangements with my boss to get time off early specifically for this appointment. She called back 5minutes later and said that Dr. Tepper was going home and was NOT going to wait for me so I would have to reschedule anyways. Thanks a lot!!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr.Tepper was able to correctly diagnose what was wrong after many many visits and $$ of wrong prescriptions at a large teaching hospital downtown. I was even told to change my career path and job. That would have been devastating. Thank you Dr. Tepper!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

He prescribed wrong medication which even pharmacist wonder the reason. And He treated me like he doesn't care how much pain I had.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag