Rate Dr. Sarah Charlebois

Dr. Sarah Charlebois's Ratings

I am a new patient of Dr. Charlebois and feel very blessed to be under her care. she is very knowledgeable and thorough. She has made a great first impression on me!

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

i woke this morning with no hiccups ,,thankyou, thankyou , thankyou ...Dr. Charlebois ...listened to me , was easy to talk to , quick to get things done ....a very pleasant experience ....just wanted to stop by and say thankyou ...

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I find Dr. Charlebois friendly, extremely easy to talk to and like that she listens to what I am saying. She is quick to arrange appointments with specialists if needed and has never treated me as just a number that must be processed through quickly. She and her staff treat me with respect and I, in turn, respect her and her staff for that.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Charlebois is by far the best doctor I've ever had! :) she's very nice and easy to talk to!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

She does take time to listen, which I do appreciate. But not all symptoms you mention are regarded. Staff are polite, but don't seem to take phone calls too seriously either. No follow up after tests. When a patient is in chronic pain, they want to find out why they have the pain yes, but they want to alleviate pain while waiting and finding solutions to what it is really causing pain.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Very pleased with Dr. Charlebois. She diagnosed what I thought was going to take a multitude of tests do to the very strange and different symptoms I had. She was also very prompt in following up with me to arrange an appointment with a specialist.I highly recommend her.

Submitted April 28, 2013 | flag

Really nice doctor and practically no waiting time, however, doesn't know how to manage a thyroid condition. I started to take an extra pill on my own after she wanted to take a "wait and see" approach. Glad I did, because my levels finally started falling. I knew to do this from having endocrinologists treat me in the U.S. "Wait and see"? You've got to be kidding me. I need all the energy I can get with a husband with stage 4 cancer which is why I took things into my own hands. Never once was my bp taken in the office or my chest listened to when I have a very long history of asthma. They sure aren't hands on. My medical care in the U.S. was about gathering info (listening to an asthmatic's breath sounds)and then prescribing. Here, it seems they go according to some crystal ball.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

Best dr I have been too. Her staff is amazing very welcoming and knows patients. Dr charlebois is very easy to talk to and get along with, very knowledgeable and takes things serious when you are concerned about something!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

Best doctor very carring and respectful. Very very little waiting time to get appointements when you really need them, 2 minute wait in the waiting room. Nothing bad about this doctor to say! :)

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

I am very pleased to have her as a family doctor. She is extremely approachable and thorough. She follows through with referrals and testing. The staff are very helpful. Wait times for appointments are fantastic!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag