Rate Dr. Raphael Magana

Dr. Raphael Magana's Ratings

This dentist is excellent, he is very courteous and pleasant and kind. He has helped me overcome my phobia of dentists. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I visited Dr. Magana out of urgency. I found him to be extremely personable, courteous and very good as a dentist. He took care of a major problem without trauma in any way to me! I would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Great dentist, painless freezing and he is very personable. Both my wife and myself maintain regular care with him and his staff. This dentist will answer all questions and concerns frankly and in a friendly manner and is to be trusted completely. He will not suggest a procedure that is not needed. His staff will get you in quickly if an emergency arises. I've seen many dentists over the years and this one is the best by far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

This dentistis rude and talks down to his staff and patients do not see him or any one in this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2013

Dr. Magana takes his time to explain any concerns. I feel he is not out to take advantage by recommending expensive alternatives, i.e. root canals or crowns, unless necessary. I would recommend him highly. The office staff is also friendly and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2012

He's good when he works on you but is very slow, meaning that he can't seem to multitask like other dentist's. If he leaves you in a chair to go check another patient.. who knows when he'll return? I've sat as long as a half an hour alone, waiting for him to come and check the dental hygienist's work. It wasn't until I moved to the waiting room to settle my account that he came rushing out.Yesterday, he sent someone in to tell me he didn't have time to discuss my x-rays today, could I book another visit as he was running late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50840].votes_count ]]