Rate Dr. Kirk Roth

Dr. Kirk Roth's Ratings

Almost hate to recommend him in case I need him again. Great Dr. Very lucky to have found him. Hope he stays in Cambridge. Thanks to CMH too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Dr Roth took care of my kidney stone while I was pregnant. He understood the pain I was in and my need to get better plus protect my baby. He had to perform surgery on the stones and made sure my baby was safe the whole time. My baby is healthy and my stones gone. An amazing doctor. Hope I don't have kidney stones again but if I do I hope he's the doctor I see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Don't let his youthful appearance concern you. Dr. Roth is excellent in every way. He listens, discusses patient's choices for treatment, books surgery very quiclkly and talks to family member immediately after surgery. We are fortunate to have him in Cambridge as a pertner with Dr. Kim, who is excellent as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

Dr Roth is an amazing urologist. Very attentive to your needs. Personable and very caring. I recently moved here and was worried when I had to see a new urologist on an emergency basis but was pleasantly surprised.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

I recently moved here from Windsor where I had an excellent Urologist and I was worried about getting a new one here. Well to my great surprise Dr. Roth is every bit as good as my one in Windsor. He is pleasant, attentive, knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing the help of a good Urologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Roth's first few days in Cambridge, had not even attended his office yet, and I arrived in Emergency with kidney stones. Unfortunately things deteriorated quickly but Dr. Roth immediately fixed the blockage and after a few days in ICU I was able to go home. He was knowledgable, attentive to detail and had a great bedside manner, told me to call him by his first name, Kirk. I would strongly recommend him to anyone, his follow up has been superb. The only thing you will have to prepare yourself for is that his office is very busy so you may have to wait a few minutes but I look at that as a good indication of his skill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Roth is personable, caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone needing his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

Dr. Roth is young, but don’t let that scare you . Obviously he is certified and a very nice guy. He can “dumb it down” when necessary and speak in laymen’s terms, but will talk to you like a peer if he thinks you can handle it. Typical of a specialist in Ontario, it can take a while for waiting list appointment, but he will be worth a wait. Many urologist are a little twisted in my opinion, and I have seen plenty; but this guy is a breath of fresh air and was delightful. He solved my problem, treated me well, and will be my new urologist for now on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50938].votes_count ]]