Rate Dr. Mathieu Belanger

Dr. Mathieu Belanger's Ratings

I will admit, his bedside manner leaves a little to be desired but this man knows what he's doing. I've seen countless doctors and tried every drug therapy/treatment known to man. After suffering for many years with debilitating lower back pain, my pain has almost vanished in a matter of weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2195180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr.BĂ©langer changed my life big time !!! After 2 cervical surgery's in 2007-08 ive lived a pure nightmare and was so depressed cause ive lost my busy life at 35 years old,now after 2 months of going to him for my pain,my life is coming back a little at a time !! Dr.b. is the best thing i could hope for and so greatfull for all the injections (( that hurt like hell )) but so pain relief after..tks son much for changing and continuing changing my life..from a happy wife and mother of 2

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

He is the leading doctor specializing in Pain Management. However, His treatment is extremely painful but effective after about a week of recovery time. Like most specialists, he doesn't have much of a bedside manner and seemed unsympathetic to my situation. I guess it's your call as to whether the pros outweigh the cons in making the decision on receiving his treatment or not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Dr. B has an incredible knowledge, skill, and bedside manner. He works with me to find treatments that work for me. He is always on top of new research and trends and is able to adapt his treatment strategy to align with current pain treatment knowledge. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Belanger is a thoughtful, thorough professional with a very good manner. He is not willing to give up trying to improve your pain level/quality of life until he has exhausted the many protocols he has at his disposal. Fantastic experience for me. I know not all can be helped for whatever reason, but this Dr. goes the extra distance for all his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

There is not enough words in the world to use to describe how outstanding this doctor is. I have nothing but true respect and gratefulness for what this man has done for my life. I wish there was more I could for him to make his life easier. With the overload of work in the field of chronic pain, this poor man has taken on more patients than anyone should have to, but he does so because as he has told me personally, it hurts him to have to see so many people suffering for nothing when they can be helped if someone would just take the time to see them as a whole person and not just a patient number. He takes the time to listen to each patient and because he does not cut anyone short, he does fall behind on occasion, but nothing like what some of the clinics do. If there was any way this man could be cloned, it would do the world a great deal of good!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

After suffering for years with unmanaged pain, seeing countless doctors and beginning to lose hope, I had an appointment with Dr. Belanger, one that I was waiting for, for 2 years. Keeping my comments brief, he changed my life. While I still am in pain, it is managed and controlled and I am able to again live the life that I want.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

I was at the end of my rope ...had seen many many doctors not "really" trying to find out what was causing my pain not to mention the deep depression that came along with it. I suffered 6 years ...not being treated for disabling pain ....couldn't look after my precious twin boys ...couldn't be a good wife ..had to give up my job that took years to build a clientele for...and lost friends and family relations due to my depression . I remember my first app with this man ...he took the time to let me tell him in detail where my pain was ..he asked how it affected me mentally also...I couldn't believe my ears....then I got on the exam table where EVERY OTHER DRs did the same old test and pokes here and there and didn't want me to show them what movement makes the worst pain etc. Dr Belanger moved my arm and neck in every direction trying to figure out the problem ...even stopping at one point when I was crying to talk me threw the pain . My life has changed because of this AMAZING DOCTOR

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][51071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

Goes the extra mile,Understanding and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51070].votes_count ]]