You may also like

Rate Dr. Brent Cote

Dr. Brent Cote's Ratings

Dr. Cote is wonderful! We received excellent service and what I really appreciate is that on the first consult he spoke directly to my son receiving the treatment not just to me. This made him feel like he was truly part of the process. Good move Dr. Cote.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Excellent docteur, bon communicateur et très patient avec les enfants. Il a su rassurer mon fils en lui expliquant en détail chaque étape de l'intervention. Quelques jours après la pose des broches, il a pris le temps de nous appeler lui même un dimanche soir pour s'assurer que tout allait bien. Sa clinique est a la fine pointe de la technologie et son personnel très professionel et compétent. J'ai particulièrement apprécié la patience de la dame a l'accueil qui a pris le temps de bien nous expliquer le processus de réclamation avec la compagnie d'assurance. L'expérience est au dela de nos attentes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I couldn't be happier with the service we received. My kids usually dislike all health care stuff, but they couldn't wait for their appointments with Dr. Cote. It's such a welcoming atmosphere. And not only the doctor, but also all staff. 5 stars for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I just wish Dr. Cote was around when my two other kids went through their orthodontia. Such a nice clinic, staff and orthodontist. It's wonderful to see a young doctor return to his community and give back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Plus belle clinique que j'ai jamais vu. Service professionnel et courtois. Superbe approche du Dr Coté et son équipe. Mon plus jeune a déjà fini son traitement initial, mon aîné est en traitement et je pense commencer le mien bientôt!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr Cote. I find him very professional and knowledgeable. He is very courteous and takes time with his patients. His staff is very helpful & the clinic is clean and modern looking. I have dealt with many Dentists in the past and have rarely been as impressed as I am with Dr Cote.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

Went in for a consultation on the recommendation of a friend who's daughter is getting braces treatment at this office. Very impressed with everything about this practice. Dr. Cote explained things really well, and more importantly, he made a great impression with my son who is usually really hard to connect with. I think that's so important when you're going to be going to the same place for a long time, and none of the other orthodontists I consulted with were able to do this. My son is actually looking forward to starting treatment now. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51426].votes_count ]]