Dr. Brent Cote

Rate Dr. Brent Cote

Dr. Brent Cote's Ratings

I just wish Dr. Cote was around when my two other kids went through their orthodontia. Such a nice clinic, staff and orthodontist. It's wonderful to see a young doctor return to his community and give back.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

Plus belle clinique que j'ai jamais vu. Service professionnel et courtois. Superbe approche du Dr Coté et son équipe. Mon plus jeune a déjà fini son traitement initial, mon aîné est en traitement et je pense commencer le mien bientôt!

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr Cote. I find him very professional and knowledgeable. He is very courteous and takes time with his patients. His staff is very helpful & the clinic is clean and modern looking. I have dealt with many Dentists in the past and have rarely been as impressed as I am with Dr Cote.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

Went in for a consultation on the recommendation of a friend who's daughter is getting braces treatment at this office. Very impressed with everything about this practice. Dr. Cote explained things really well, and more importantly, he made a great impression with my son who is usually really hard to connect with. I think that's so important when you're going to be going to the same place for a long time, and none of the other orthodontists I consulted with were able to do this. My son is actually looking forward to starting treatment now. Highly recommend.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag