Rate Dr. Andrew Wines

Dr. Andrew Wines's Ratings

Doctor Wines is by far the best Doctor in his field. For my surgery he had to lengthen the Achilles, break the heel and put a screw and bolts through it to form an arch and make my foot in line with my knee. I have gone from having the pain of a migraine in my leg and foot everyday to only a little amount of discomfort occasionally. Not only do i regard him as the best but so do his fellow surgeons as whenever i saw someone else they said that Andrew Wines is the best so he is the one i should see and that he fixes problems which other doctors cannot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

My first comment is to avoid surgery if at all possible and if not get atleast 2 or 3 other opinions from diff surgeons! I had a calcaneal osteotomy, lowered arches & extended calf muscles on both feet at once. Was told 12 months full recovery & its now 18 months, my feet ache more than ever, i have constant nerve pain & numbness, my right foot was over corrected so now i have a pinching in outside of ankle and it swells up and makes it hard to walk,still cant walk barefoot, feet are hyper sensitive. I have had to get custom orthotics and cant walk with out them so shoes are limited to joggers but i sometimes wear crocs but for only short periods. Now heres the worse part, all of my toes have become hammer toes due to this surgery and i'm needing them all operated on and they were fine normal toes before i was cut up! I'm 33 now and will never play sports or be pain free again, this has been the worse thing in my life and i honestly don't even think i needed surgery!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr Wines is fantastic - he has a great "bedside manner" and really helped my husbands ankle. Pre and Post operation care was brilliant and his staff are just gorgeous. Plus he is a proud dad and that is a HUGE plus for me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

This surgeon repaired a totally smashed heal. Everything he said turned out to be correct including that it would take 2 years to gain full function.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51610].votes_count ]]