Rate Dr. Stacie L. Buck

Dr. Stacie L. Buck's Ratings

Dr. Buck has helped me several times with ingrown toenails. What I like about her is that she takes care of it that day! None of this - ok, you have an ingrown see you on my surgery day. I have finally found a great podiatrist. (Don't go to Terrell's Office. Both docs make you wait a long time. Both are not the friendliest people either).

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr B has been helping my wife, and is doing an OUTSTANDING job. She listens to what the patient has to say, succintly answers all questions, and provides treatment options, carefully explaining the pros-cons. HIGHLY recommend her to others. GM

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Buck took the time to thoroughly explain things and also listened to my concerns. She wasn't quick to jump to the surgical solution, and instead encouraged me to dry non-evasive ways of treating my condition. My appointments weren't rushed and she always made me feel important. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Buck was awesome! Super nice and friendly but also very knowledgeable. She was attentive and helped me with my problem. Office staff was also great. Highly recommend!

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag