Rate Dr. Madhulika Bhattacharya

Dr. Madhulika Bhattacharya's Ratings

Waste of money and time to consult her. If you want to kill your baby go forward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr.madhulika..she is an excellent gynec I have ever met since I am in bangalore. She is very practical and makes sure you feel comfortable. She is very kind and understanding. I am suffering from pcods and thyroid frm past 4 yrs and i am getting my treatment frm her since then.Now I am 7 weeks pregnant without any IUI r IVF procedures. Very helpful and a knowledgable doctor to trust upon.thank you doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Very good and polite doctor. Found her counselling and clearing our doubts. indeed she reended her friend in Indore as we belong to Indore. Experience was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2195282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Don't go her; she is a worst doctor i have ever seen. We did regular checkup with her, she has fixed the delivery date 37th week itself (since my 1 baby was C-section ) and got a delivery on 14th may 2014. After delivery doctor said baby having a breathing problem due to lungs issue. finally i came to know that, she did a operation 37th week itself due do that my baby lunges is not matured. Because of this my baby still NICU (Almost 16 day Over). Till date 3lak we spent, but nothing has improvement. (Cloud Nine old airport road) Please don’t go this doctor. It’s waste of spending money and she will destroy you kid.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2195281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr.Madhulika was asking all possible questions a doctor can ask to a pregnant lady.Quiet satisfied that she took all the detail even the things which I forgot to tell her.I find her good.She had a good patience to hear all my doubts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Condescending. Spends very little time going over things. I would like my doc to have a more pleasant bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][51722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Modhulika since the start of my pregnancy. She is very helpful and answers all my questions. Hasn't recommended a single unnecessary test or U/S till now. If she has recommended any test she tries to save my consulation fees by telling me to mail her the results instead of visiting her each time. Even though she would not be handling my delivery since I am travelling to my hometown for the same, I am very happy with her till date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

I consulted with Dr Modhulika when I was pregnant with my daughter. I found her to be very practical and approachable..I think a lot of people may find her rude because she does not baby you. She answered all my questions patiently and was great at providing you the confidence and boost you need as a pregnant woman. She is fantastic and I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Hi, I am visitng Dr. Modhulika from the beginning of my pregnancy and I found her very helpful and caring. During every visit I carry my own list of questions and she answers to them very patiently. She has ever behaved rudely with me. She does not unnecessarily scare me and after each meeting I really feel good and confident. Thanks Dr. ! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Based on my experience I have found her to be friendly and approachable. She has even responded to my simple queries on her clinic's landline number and is very understanding. I am surprised to see the other reviews here. She is one of the few doctors who can ensure the patient there is nothing to worry about wheras all the other doctors tend to freak you out. I would defnitely reccomend her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51718].votes_count ]]