Dr. Madhulika Bhattacharya

5 1 3.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Madhulika Bhattacharya

Dr. Madhulika Bhattacharya's Ratings

We were going to Cloud nine hospital and our doc is great Modulika Bhattacharya...she will not let you sit even for 10mns and she didn't recommend U/S for ultrasound after 5month U/S, every time she is busy and telling everything goes normal..only because of her negligence we lost our baby at 34 weeks simply because of my wife's low amniotic fluid..they want only money money money..they will not see the basic things, we devastated totally..i have all supportings with me..please for your baby care dont go to big hospitals as they will not look you personally, everytime you go there, you will be the new to them and they will see you as a customer..we wud have save our baby if she recommends us for frequent U/S from third trimster.. we are going through such an immense pain..our last U/S was at 1-Sep-14 and till now she didnt recommend us for U/S, i lost my baby boy at 21-Dec-14, even i tried to call them on that day and they were extreme busy.. Please all, dont go to big hospitals..go to small hospitals near to you home..you will be taken care well ..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Consulted her during my pregnancy. Liked her a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Ignore if you can, find somebody else from same hospital. Spends very little time going over things. I would like my doc to have a more pleasant bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Very good gynaecologist. You can leave behind all your tensions if she is your gynae

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

The Doctor is quite energetic,with smile which few lack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Waste of money and time to consult her. If you want to kill your baby go forward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr.madhulika..she is an excellent gynec I have ever met since I am in bangalore. She is very practical and makes sure you feel comfortable. She is very kind and understanding. I am suffering from pcods and thyroid frm past 4 yrs and i am getting my treatment frm her since then.Now I am 7 weeks pregnant without any IUI r IVF procedures. Very helpful and a knowledgable doctor to trust upon.thank you doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Very good and polite doctor. Found her counselling and clearing our doubts. indeed she reended her friend in Indore as we belong to Indore. Experience was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2195282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Don't go her; she is a worst doctor i have ever seen. We did regular checkup with her, she has fixed the delivery date 37th week itself (since my 1 baby was C-section ) and got a delivery on 14th may 2014. After delivery doctor said baby having a breathing problem due to lungs issue. finally i came to know that, she did a operation 37th week itself due do that my baby lunges is not matured. Because of this my baby still NICU (Almost 16 day Over). Till date 3lak we spent, but nothing has improvement. (Cloud Nine old airport road) Please don’t go this doctor. It’s waste of spending money and she will destroy you kid.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2195281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr.Madhulika was asking all possible questions a doctor can ask to a pregnant lady.Quiet satisfied that she took all the detail even the things which I forgot to tell her.I find her good.She had a good patience to hear all my doubts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51723].votes_count ]]