Rate Dr. Madhulika Bhattacharya

Dr. Madhulika Bhattacharya's Ratings

Consulted her during my pregnancy. Liked her a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Ignore if you can, find somebody else from same hospital. Spends very little time going over things. I would like my doc to have a more pleasant bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Very good gynaecologist. You can leave behind all your tensions if she is your gynae

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

The Doctor is quite energetic,with smile which few lack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Waste of money and time to consult her. If you want to kill your baby go forward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr.madhulika..she is an excellent gynec I have ever met since I am in bangalore. She is very practical and makes sure you feel comfortable. She is very kind and understanding. I am suffering from pcods and thyroid frm past 4 yrs and i am getting my treatment frm her since then.Now I am 7 weeks pregnant without any IUI r IVF procedures. Very helpful and a knowledgable doctor to trust upon.thank you doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Very good and polite doctor. Found her counselling and clearing our doubts. indeed she reended her friend in Indore as we belong to Indore. Experience was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2195282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Don't go her; she is a worst doctor i have ever seen. We did regular checkup with her, she has fixed the delivery date 37th week itself (since my 1 baby was C-section ) and got a delivery on 14th may 2014. After delivery doctor said baby having a breathing problem due to lungs issue. finally i came to know that, she did a operation 37th week itself due do that my baby lunges is not matured. Because of this my baby still NICU (Almost 16 day Over). Till date 3lak we spent, but nothing has improvement. (Cloud Nine old airport road) Please don’t go this doctor. It’s waste of spending money and she will destroy you kid.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2195281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr.Madhulika was asking all possible questions a doctor can ask to a pregnant lady.Quiet satisfied that she took all the detail even the things which I forgot to tell her.I find her good.She had a good patience to hear all my doubts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][51723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Condescending. Spends very little time going over things. I would like my doc to have a more pleasant bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][51722].votes_count ]]