Rate Dr. Bridgett D. Wilson

Dr. Bridgett D. Wilson's Ratings

Dr. Wilson always takes the time to listen to everything you say and talk through various treatment options with you. She doesn't talk to you, she talks with you.

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

I really like Dr. Wilson, but I no longer go there...they have alot of new staff who are not very nice and the new manager is not any better. Only one nurse could draw my blood & she quit. Having a great Dr. is nice, but having a great Dr. AND nurse together is better, makes you feel welcome. I will miss Dr. Wilson, but I won't have one without the other. NOW, in search of a good Dr./nurse team....

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

She was fantastic. I'd recommend her to my friends and family. Her staff is wonderful!!!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr wilson and Lacey are absolutely fantastic, they have helped me and my family immensely! I don't know what I would do without them. I have never trusted doctors until I found this office and now would never go anywhere else.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

Dr Wilson is a very caring, talented and well educated dr!! Even though my work is specifically in early childhood, and I have colleague's who are pediatrician's, I take my 7 month old to see Dr Wilson. (In fact, I take all my kids, 7months-17years to see her, and she is great with all of them!! Even the teenagers, male or female!!) Dr Wilson always takes time to ask questions, and answer any questions we may have. She may sometimes recommend for or against something like a test, but will respect the decision her patient makes, and support it. She is an amazing dr, I have referred family to her, and would recommend her to anyone!!! :)

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wilson is a great family doctor. She is very knowledgeable and compassionate about her patients. I suffer from fybromyalgia and sever arthritis and joint pain, chronic back pain and she has been of great help.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wilson is amazing! Very helpful, friendly and willing to listen. She explains things completely and throughly and the staff is excellent at returning telephone calls

Submitted Aug. 15, 2010 | flag

When I moved to Nebraska, my husband had already been seeing Dr. Wilson and had many great things to say about her. After my first appointment, I whole-heartedly agreed with him! Like many others have posted, Dr. Wilson is a fantastic and smart doctor who truly cares about you, not just as a patient, but as a person! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a family physician!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2009 | flag

Bridgett Wilson is an amazing doctor. She is very helpful and extremely knowledgeable! Every time I have gone to see her, she has been very responsive to all questions I have had and really seems to care about the people that she sees.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wilson is impressive. She is very smart and was able to diagnose and relieve my issues immediately whereas other doctors in the Papillion area were completely unhelpful.

Submitted June 10, 2008 | flag