Dr. Sarah M. Sarhaddi

Rate Dr. Sarah M. Sarhaddi

Dr. Sarah M. Sarhaddi's Ratings

Dr. Sarhaddi is one of the best therapists out there. She has helped me through some really rough times. She is very understanding and easy to talk to. She is patient, and a great listener who always gives good advice. She has helped me problem solve quite a bit. I always look forward to my sessions with her, and couldn't ask for a better therapist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

I have been going to Dr S for some time now. She is always flexible around my crazy schedule and the privacy of her office is great. She has been helping me deal with some of life's struggles. She is the first doctor I look forward to going to. I highly recommend this physician and practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I was nervous about sharing personal information about my life experiences with anyone let alone a Doctor. Dr. S made me feel comfortable from the moment we met. I just started pouring out my soul and she listened and deeply cared. I look forward to my coming up sessions with her on my new outlook on Life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52183].votes_count ]]