Dr. Jed A. Gorden

Foreign Lang: Creole

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Jed A. Gorden has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4833905

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jed" to "Jed A."
RID: 1325785
03/01/11 5 4 5 5 Dr Jed is compassionate & always willing to listen. He took care of my dad who had lung cancer & made him comfortable to the very end. Thank you
RID: 1252336
16/09/10 4 4 1 1 Didn't listen to me and missed the problem completely Still fighting the damage  Respond
RID: 1014050
20/10/09 3 4 5 5 Dr. Jed is wonderful. I developed complications after having pneumonia, and he helped me get out of a medical crisis and worked with me over several months to figure out what was going on and how best to treat it. He was patient and curious and treated me as an individual and not just a set of symptoms. He was late once to an appointment with me because a procedure had gone longer than expected; he apologized several times and has not been late again.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 806429
03/03/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Gorden has provided me with excellent care for many years. I have very bad asthma that does not respond to standard treatment. Dr. Gorden drove all the way to the UW library to research studies that might help me. He has made it clear to me how much he genuinely wants to help and he has been willing to try all sorts of new and experimental treatments after researching them at length just for me. I cannot say enough good things about him. His nurse, Eva, is also wonderful. She calls to check up on me and see how I am responding to new treatments. I greatly appreciate both of them.
RID: 746856
19/12/08 3 1 1 3 He couldn't be reached directly. All calls were screened by voice mail, from which the nurse then returned the call. He was late for the office visit and was over an hour late for the surgical procedure (arriving with no apology or explanation). He came off uncaring from lack of good communication and interpersonal skills with patient. Speaking with and checking up on a patient would be a good start. He's not overtly rude. Nor do I think he meant to be rude (except for the oblivious disregard of patient on punctuality). In the end, he got the job done but not without serious problems along the way.