Rate Dr. Laura A. Munro

Dr. Laura A. Munro's Ratings

Dr. Munro has helped my son tremendously. I am so grateful for her wisdom and ability to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

Dr. Laura is saving my life. Up until now I have been to many different providers, but none have been as knowledge, dedicated, and willing to take the time to figure out what is going on. She works collaboratively with my treatment team and is not only bringing me hope, but healing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

Dr. Laura is absolutely wonderful. She is so easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable. I feel like she has taken the time to get to know me and has worked with me to help me attain my personal goals and to be the healthiest person I can be. There is never any judgment, just a genuine interest in my wellbeing. I always look forward to our visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52301].votes_count ]]