Rate Dr. Jason L. Lockridge

Dr. Jason L. Lockridge's Ratings

He sexually harassed me. I've never had such a humiliating experience in my life. This man is a lying snake in the grass. Please do yourself a favor and steer clear!!!!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Worst dr experience I have ever had. The first visit they misdiagnosed my daughter so we went back and they would not let me go back with her. When I told them I did not want her treated unless I was with her they ignored my request. We will never go back here again.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

My brother is a patient here. Dr. Lockridge is very fast and I feel as were being rushed. His nurse is excellent! She is young probably mid 20's. She extremely helpful as well as very up beat. Every patient she calls back she act's as if she has known for years. Very welcoming. She takes you back and gets you ready for him to come in and spend 3 minutes with you. I am okay with that bc she comes back and discusses all issues my brother and I may have. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't go, instead now the whole family goes. If she would become a doctor he would lose many patient's. Im not taking away from his knowledge and profession, I would just rather be with some one more compassionate. As long as shes there we will all go back.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

The Dr was great, new exactly what my problem was as soon as he walked in the door and looked at my finger. The staff on the other hand not so good. They have you get get there extremely early only to ignore you when you sign in. Then 30-45 minutes later they call you up there to give you the paper work to fill out that they had already sent you in the mail.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2013 | flag

My son ( 12 ) was having problems with his hair coming out! Dr. Lockridge did an excellent job treating him ! He was very loving and compassionate to him. The treatment involved having injections in my son's scalp. He was very gentle and sympathetic. His hair has grown back! Thanks to Dr. Lockridgè for his wisdom in treating him in such a difficult time! A Big Thank You!!

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

Doctor was helpful with my excema and recommended over the counter products which have been great. Learned my former lotion and soap were the problem. Former dermatologist never did that. He even went beyond my request and checked for skin cancers. Waited in waiting room seemed a little odd since I was the only patient there at the time.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Office was nice. Two people who got there after me got in before me. Waited about 40 minutes and I had the first appointment. Dr. seemed to simply like to hear himself talk. Never listened to and interrupted when I tried to talk. When I said I had an on going problem and I described it, he said that can't happen and went on with his hurried exam. In 4 minutes his hand was on the door knob and I wasn't even sure why I was there. Nice looking young man but has a lot to learn.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2010 | flag

I agree with the previous comment. In addition, I would add that my husband had a basal cell carcinoma cut off of his back. He has to have routine visits. On the last visit, he forgot to go and they called to remind us. We appreciate them looking after him. Or when it is time for his next visit, they send a reminder letter.

Submitted April 16, 2007 | flag

Friendly, personable and professional. Looks much younger than he is so don't let that fool you into thinking he lacks experience.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2006 | flag