Rate Dr. Susanne Cziraki

Dr. Susanne Cziraki's Ratings

Dr.Cziraki and only Dr.Cziraki. Lovely personality good knowledge over all good experience

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2629895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Excellent Doctor I love my Ortho treatment with Dr. Cziraki

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2599329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Fantastic Orthodonist. Strong Knowledge. Recommended for everyone

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2596388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr.Cziraki is one of the few best Orthodonists in BC. She takes time to explain treatment staff is great. Wish you luck and keep up with great job. We need Docs like she in our comunity.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2593769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Always behind schedule. a 1:00 pm appointment actually means 2:15 p.m. and this isnt just once. Also, watch what she charges your insurance. Suposidly i have had 3 fillings done by her when i actually do not have a filling in my mouth. All about the $$$$$ for her. Very rude to me and her staff. calling one of them "Stupid" in front of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588129].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Cziraki most fantastic orthodonist . good staff Good Sevice Fantastic Experiance.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2587488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Doctor Cziraki is most experience Orthodontist for Kids and Adults. impressive knowledge Fantastic staff. She does great job and i do recommend this Doc.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2565974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Unimpressed, late, impatient, distracted, rude when pressed. Make sure you read all the comments on the other entry for her office here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52668].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

She is the best. I am so happy with my treatment .so much knowledge and experience in that Doctor it's amazing

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][52667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I have 4 children and my oldest son needed braces right away because he is already 13. I went to 4 different orthodontic offices for consults. Dr. Cziraki was so much better than all the rest that are choice to stay with her was really easy. Her staff were very friendly and the initial appointment was very thorough. They took my son's photos and xray and explained everything very carefully so that even my son wanted to start the treatment right away. My son is almost finished his braces treatment with Dr Cziraki and we have been very happy with the personal attention that Dr Cziraki gives to us at each appointment. I usually go into the clinic when my son first sits in the chair and the assistants tell me how long the appointment will be. My son likes to tune out and watch TV while the assistants are doing the work. As a busy mother I am very happy we found Dr Cziraki. She will be treating my other children when they are ready for braces too. Thank you Dr Cziraki.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][52666].votes_count ]]