Rate Dr. Susanne Cziraki

Dr. Susanne Cziraki's Ratings

Doctor Cziraki is most experience Orthodontist for Kids and Adults. impressive knowledge Fantastic staff. She does great job and i do recommend this Doc.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2565974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Unimpressed, late, impatient, distracted, rude when pressed. Make sure you read all the comments on the other entry for her office here, I think some of the good ones may be self written but the bad ones obviously not, and they are consistent in the comments

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

She is the best. I am so happy with my treatment .so much knowledge and experience in that Doctor it's amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I have 4 children and my oldest son needed braces right away because he is already 13. I went to 4 different orthodontic offices for consults. Dr. Cziraki was so much better than all the rest that are choice to stay with her was really easy. Her staff were very friendly and the initial appointment was very thorough. They took my son's photos and xray and explained everything very carefully so that even my son wanted to start the treatment right away. My son is almost finished his braces treatment with Dr Cziraki and we have been very happy with the personal attention that Dr Cziraki gives to us at each appointment. I usually go into the clinic when my son first sits in the chair and the assistants tell me how long the appointment will be. My son likes to tune out and watch TV while the assistants are doing the work. As a busy mother I am very happy we found Dr Cziraki. She will be treating my other children when they are ready for braces too. Thank you Dr Cziraki.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

We have had 3 children in braces with Dr Czuraki. She is fantastic. She has extremely high standards in regards to her work, her staff and her actual work space (she has a beautiful waiting area). Her attention to minute details results in beautiful teeth with gorgeous smiles. She would only take the braces off once she was thoroughly satisfied with teeth alignment. She is warm and personable and her staff are pleasant and helpful. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

before i first met this doctor i was being quoted $12000 plus i was recommended surgery. i was so scared of doing the surgery that i backed out of correcting my overbite. then a friend had recommended Dr. Cziraki and i had only intended to do a consult. i met with staff and even the doctor at my consultation, who explained that some serious cases need jaw surgery but she didn't believe i was a serious case. i got all worked up at the other doctors office and wasted 4 years. if it wasen't for her i would have gone through life being scared of the dentist. Dr. Ciraki is awsome and im recommending her to all my friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

Great Doctor Best of the Best. Really nothing can compare with her knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Dr. Cziraki is extremely personable and professional. Her results are exemplary. staff is equally professional, personable and effective. I have nothing but praise for such a well run operation. My daughter's experience and results have been excellent. So refreshing and rare to see excellence as the norm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52662].votes_count ]]