Rate Dr. Susanne Cziraki

Dr. Susanne Cziraki's Ratings

Dr. Cziraki and staff are excellent and very professional. My son's appointments were always on time, and we always felt welcome when we were there. The braces came off sooner than expected and my son's teeth look amazing. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Cziraki and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

I am a patient of Dr. Cziraki and could not be happier. She is very knowledgeable and patiently explains each step, which is great for an adult patient who hates dentists. The entire staff is so friendly and helpful you feel like part of a family. I recommend Dr.Cziraki to anyone seeking first class orthodontic care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

From start to finish our experience with Clear Advantage Orthodontics and Dr.Cziraki has been a pleasure. Now that braces are off for my son, we truly appreciate the work that was put into it. Dr.Cziraki has always informed us of every step along the way, no surprises. We have nothing but great things to say about this office and would be recommending them to family and friends. The staff is always happy to see us and willing to help. Thank you for all your hard work, we will see you again with the other child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Dr. Cziraki and her whole team are a phenominal group of people. I had adult orthodonic consultations with a total of 6 Dr's before deciding to go with Dr. Cziraki Not only did she feel she could fix the major reconstruction of my teeth and jaw but she gave me mutliple options for treatment to see what would work best for me. Customization is crucial to patient follow through and upkeep. The dental assistants are very knowledgable and were great a trouble-shooting any challenges offering up solutions to make my braces experience easier. I would highly recommend Dr. Cziraki and her team to anyone of any age needing orthodonture.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Both my son and I are very pleased with the service and information provided by Dr..Cziraki and her staff. It is very comforting to know that we are in their best interest. I will be taking all of my kids here for assessment and treat,net if needed 😊

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Absolutely AWESOME!! Great results , so happy I chose Dr Cziraki. Fess are very reasonable , they dealt with my insurance and set me up with a great payment plan that fit my budget !awesome doctor awesome staff !!!! Highly recommend !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2670467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Dr.Cziraki and only Dr.Cziraki. Lovely personality good knowledge over all good experience

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2629895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Excellent Doctor I love my Ortho treatment with Dr. Cziraki

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2599329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Fantastic Orthodonist. Strong Knowledge. Recommended for everyone

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2596388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr.Cziraki is one of the few best Orthodonists in BC. She takes time to explain treatment staff is great. Wish you luck and keep up with great job. We need Docs like she in our comunity.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2593769].votes_count ]]