Rate Dr. Susanne Cziraki

Dr. Susanne Cziraki's Ratings

All three of my daughters have been patients of Dr.Cziraki and all three have had positive experiences. The office and staff are very professional, knowledgeable, approachable and available. The girls treatments are always explained with frequent ongoing updates by Dr.Cziraki. My girls never complain about going and receive frequent gifts and incentives. Dr. Cziraki also went above and beyond in donating dental supplies for our family to take along on a trip to Europe where we were visiting . Our oldest has completed her treatment and the result is a beautiful smile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Good doctor no complain good results I'm very happy with my treatment. Nice. Office good staff . Recomend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Dr. Cziraki is amazing at what she does! I've had my braces for two years and finally got them off but, during the treatment she was incredible. She's very friendly and makes everyone feel really welcome not to mention the fact that she really knows exactly what she's doing. She's a very trendy orthodontist and really cares for what she does and it shows. She's pretty quick when it comes to various procedures which works for my busy schedule but she also takes the time and effort to really explain every last detail. She is truly a phenomenal orthodontist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I would like to thank dr.Cziraki and her staff for a god job. she is TOP 1% Invisalign Elite provider in Canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I've had my braces on for just over a year now and I feel like the poster boy there after how much my teeth have improved. Oh and I must mention I'm 25 which is highly impressive! Dr. Cziraki has the utmost respect and tells you exactly how it is and gives you options but will give you her own opinion as if you were her family member. She listens to everything you have to say and is always able to make time in case of an emergency. Her ortho techs I absolutely love. They are super gentle and I feel so comfortable going in. Surprisingly enough I look forward to my next visit all the time! I highly suggest her to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr. Cziraki and her whole team are a phenominal group of people. I had adult orthodonic consultations with a total of 6 Dr's before deciding to go with Dr. Cziraki. Not only did she feel she could fix the major reconstruction of my teeth and jaw but she gave me mutliple options for treatment to see what would work best for me. Customization is crucial to patient follow through and upkeep. The dental assistants are very knowledgeable and were great a trouble-shooting any challenges offering up solutions to make my braces experience easier. I would highly recommend Dr. Cziraki and her team to anyone of any age needing orthodonture.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2705214].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

Dr.Cziraki is excellent. After doing my own research on the benefits of traditional braces vs. Invisalign, I visited Dr. Cziraki’s office on a referral from a friend. Dr.Cziraik explained the pluses and minuses and gave me the comfort to make an informed decision. During the consult, she made great eye contact and listened to my questions and concerns. As it turns out, I was a good candidate for Invisalign and now have begun the process of getting my trays. As an adult, it is nice to have this treatment option available in our area. Dr. Cziraki is very knowledgeable. As a parent with young children, it is really nice to know that we have a qualified professional in the area for years to come. While I'm not sure that my kids will need braces, if they do, I know I can bring them somewhere that will treat them with the care required.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2705208].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

We had been going to this office for over a year when Dr.Cziraki joined. She is a perfect addition to the team! She explains exactly what she is doing and why and speaks to the patient, not just the parents. This office is so well run and organized. We cannot say enough about the positive experience we have had here

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2705204].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

Dr. Cziraki treated me for over two years. She was always extremely gentle and kind, and willing to help me with how to proceed for future restorative work. Her staff is extremely helpful, and I don't think I ever had to wait long for an appointment in the past two years. I had treatment as an adult, but I noticed how kid friendly they are, too! They are a great team and I highly recommend Dr. Cziraki as an orthodontist for people of all ages!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2701423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I could not be happier with my experience at the office. It is a very modern and beautiful office, with lovely people to match. Truly the nicest staff I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with at a doctor's office. We were seen within minutes of sitting down, and Dr Cziraki got right to work. She was extremely knowledgeable and precise as she explained the plan for my daughter as she gets older, expanders, spacers, etc. I left the office feeling in complete control, knowing exactly what needed to be done. The thing that I liked the most about the office was, that when we were driving home, my daughter told me how she really liked Dr. Cziraki and the people at the office. That was all I needed to hear! Keep up the great work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699858].votes_count ]]