Rate Dr. Suzanne Cziraki

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Cziraki's for over 10 years now - I can't believe it! When I had my orthodontic work done I was in my early 40's to fix issues with my gums. I have to say I was was skepitcal about what the results would be like. I have been so pleased that words can't descibe how happy I am with the results. She worked wonders. I've been back to Dr. Cziraki over the last few years as my retainers wear out or I loose them and I always find her and the staff so friendly, and helpful. Thank you so much to everyone. I would definitely recommend her and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

My children were in orthodontic treatments for many years and few stages: from head gears and expanders to braces. We could have bought a car for each of my kids for what we spent. I this is OK - teeth look straight and can function. Thanks! However, as oppose to other orthodontists, and I have asked a few, we were asked to pay extra for fixed retainers. One of my children still has some problems and may have to re-do his treatment in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Suzanne Cziraki's response
Thank you for your nice words, we really appreciate it. Our goal is to provide excellent dental care to our patients on continual basis. If there is anything that we can assist you with, please let us know. You are always welcome to visit our Orthodontic office. We would like to maintain, improve and refine our services as well as our relationships with everyone so feedback from our patients are very important towards achieving that goal.. Thanks again!

Submitted April 12, 2015

I love my Orthodontist! Prior to seeing Dr. Cziraki, I had braces for four years and was extremely unhappy with the result. My top teeth were pushed outwards and I was constantly bothered by the way they stuck out. Last year, I consulted Dr.Cziraki for Invisalign treatment. I voiced all my concerns, and she explained to me step by step, how the treatment would re-align my teeth and affect my facial profile. She made suggestions on what she thought would look best, and I felt that she was always thinking in my best interests. My Invisalign treatment lasted approximately one year, and it was well worth my time and money. All my problems were fixed; my teeth are now straight and no longer sticking out. The best part is that I feel so much more confident with my smile. It's really a great feeling, and I owe that to Dr. Cziraki! I definitely recommend her. She is an expert in the field and most importantly, will listen to your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Cziraki is a very caring and professional orthodontist. I have been in her care as a senior Invisalign patient for the last five months and have been delighted with the care and attention I receive both from her and her entire office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

All three of my daughters have been patients of Dr.Cziraki and all three have had positive experiences. The office and staff are very professional, knowledgeable, approachable and available. The girls treatments are always explained with frequent ongoing updates by Dr.Cziraki. My girls never complain about going and receive frequent gifts and incentives. Dr. Cziraki also went above and beyond in donating dental supplies for our family to take along on a trip to Europe where we were visiting . Our oldest has completed her treatment and the result is a beautiful smile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Good doctor no complain good results I'm very happy with my treatment. Nice. Office good staff . Recomend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Dr. Cziraki is amazing at what she does! I've had my braces for two years and finally got them off but, during the treatment she was incredible. She's very friendly and makes everyone feel really welcome not to mention the fact that she really knows exactly what she's doing. She's a very trendy orthodontist and really cares for what she does and it shows. She's pretty quick when it comes to various procedures which works for my busy schedule but she also takes the time and effort to really explain every last detail. She is truly a phenomenal orthodontist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I would like to thank dr.Cziraki and her staff for a god job. she is TOP 1% Invisalign Elite provider in Canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I've had my braces on for just over a year now and I feel like the poster boy there after how much my teeth have improved. Oh and I must mention I'm 25 which is highly impressive! Dr. Cziraki has the utmost respect and tells you exactly how it is and gives you options but will give you her own opinion as if you were her family member. She listens to everything you have to say and is always able to make time in case of an emergency. Her ortho techs I absolutely love. They are super gentle and I feel so comfortable going in. Surprisingly enough I look forward to my next visit all the time! I highly suggest her to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr. Cziraki and her whole team are a phenominal group of people. I had adult orthodonic consultations with a total of 6 Dr's before deciding to go with Dr. Cziraki. Not only did she feel she could fix the major reconstruction of my teeth and jaw but she gave me mutliple options for treatment to see what would work best for me. Customization is crucial to patient follow through and upkeep. The dental assistants are very knowledgeable and were great a trouble-shooting any challenges offering up solutions to make my braces experience easier. I would highly recommend Dr. Cziraki and her team to anyone of any age needing orthodonture.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2705214].votes_count ]]