Rate Dr. Nha Voduc

Dr. Nha Voduc's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Voduc due to shortness of breath, lightheadedness, chest pain. He told me I needed to lose weight (I'm 20lbs over weight since I got sick) and see a shrink and I should take medication for anxiety. I told him that based on my last test results (right heart catheter) that I think I have PAH (progressive, terminal illness). He told me that was impossible and my scheduled ultrasound would prove this. I went home and started to exercise based on his advice, until I started to vomit and passed out. Once I had my echo another Dr. diagnosed me with PAH. He was extremely arrogant and caused me great pain and stress due to his extremely poor Dr. skills. Some Dr.s need to learn to say "I don't know" or "I'm not sure"!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I have seen more than my share of doctors in the last two years and Dr. Voduc was the best. I had never met him before and he had no reason to treat me better than any other patient. He went out of his way to arrange a CT scan and biopsy quickly. His staff was kind and caring. I was very impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Saved me ! Took such good care of me that when he came to see me in ICU he brought me my lunch ! What a guy !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52920].votes_count ]]