Rate Dr. S. Brad Shoemaker

Dr. S. Brad Shoemaker's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Shoemaker is thorough, competent, knowledgeable and personable!, Peggy Greene

Submitted Dec. 23, 2012 | flag

Following-up on my Mother's problems with her pacemaker implant ... after it had been determined that blood around the heart was caused by bleeding due to a botched implant and surgery would be required to fix it, Dr. Shoemaker was NEVER SEEN AGAIN ... VERY unprofessional, in my opinion.

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

When my Mother felt poorly, shortly after having a pacemaker installed by one of Dr. Shoemaker's colleagues, Dr. Shoemaker told my Mother, during TWO separate hospital admissions, that the fluid around her heart would dissipate. The symptoms my Mother was experiencing were well-documented complications from pacemaker implantation ... discoverable on the internet, by anyone. Eventually, my Mother had to undergo surgery to correct the connection of the pacemaker leads AND stop the bleeding. Thankfully, it appears tht she will be alright.

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag