Rate Dr. Sajpaul Ramesh

Dr. Sajpaul Ramesh's Ratings

In 2003 Dr. SajPaul performed surgery on my lower back to repair a disc injury. He is a rare breed of neurosurgeon-- kind, compassionate and caring. I was in severe pain for many months before I saw him and unlike another surgeon that I saw in the emergency room of RCH, he did not belittle my situation or act as though I was exaggerating. He found a way to get me in for surgery on an emergency basis because he could see how dire my situation was-- I was borderline suicidal from being in severe pain for so long. It is now over a decade later and I will never forget his kindness and the excellent treatment I received from him.
I will be forever grateful for this wonderful human being and excellent surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659039].votes_count ]]