Rate Dr. Marcie Ulmer

Dr. Marcie Ulmer's Ratings

A visit to Dr.Ulmer was a total waste of time I left the clinic wondering what I had gone there for. Cold attitude & responsive. I wonder about some of the reviews below as they sound
suspiciously much the same. I went back to the clinic but made sure I had another Dr. who
was very pleasant & helpful

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I've been to Dr. Ulmer twice now and each time she has been wonderful. She's thorough, very knowledgeable as well as friendly. She's quick to apologize if the office is busy and you don't get in to your appointment right on time. She puts you at ease instantly with her demeanor and does not hesitate to bring in an associate for a 2nd opinion. I really liked that. I'm completely happy with her and would recommend her in a minute.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][53373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Best dermatologist I've been to in approximately 43 years of seeing them. Caring, helpful, professional advice for a terrible, debilitating case of hand exczema.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

with the help of Dr. Ulmer and Barbados sun and ocean my psoriasis on my ankle is completely gone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

I have now seen Dr. Ulmer twice as I have had skin cancer recently. She is very thorough, knowledgeable and takes the time to explain what she feels is the proper treatment for you. I have already recommended her to several friends who need a dermatologist. I feel very confident that she is monitoring my condition closely - very reassuring!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Saw my 16 yr old today. VERY helpful, knowledgeable. Made sure she knew what she was doing with her creams etc. explained alot! great appointment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Ulmer provided me with a thorough examination, with a family history of malignant melanoma and personal history of high sun exposure. She discussed her findings, and took two biopsies. She is exemplary as an MD and a dermatologist. Very knowledgeable and comprehensive. Worth sitting a little longer in the waiting room for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2013

Dr Ulmer is wonderful! She is very thorough, friendly and knowledgeable. Would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who has a problematic skin condition!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

Dr.Ulmer was excellent! She was on time and very nice. She listened well and was not in a rush. She seems very knowledgeable and has a very calm demeaner. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

Dr. Ulmer is great! Very thorough, sympathetic and knowledgeable. I wish there were G.P.s as good as her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53366].votes_count ]]