You may also like

Rate Dr. Joel Fransen

Dr. Joel Fransen's Ratings

I found the whole experience (office staff, assistant and the doctor) terrible and this was just the consultation. I will not be back to have the procedure done. The doctor could not be bothered to explain the situation only what he was going to do to "SAVE" my tooth.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2747787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

please check all court claims about this Dr. Fransen before you go to his clinic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

He did a great job on my root amputation. Saved my tooth from extraction. Very kind and knowledgable. Awesome staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2195647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I was very impressed with the office decor. The new equipment and well trained staff made the root canal very tolerable. I suffer from anxiety and my mind was put at ease in the comfortable massaging chairs. Don't hesitate to book a appointment with Dr. Fransen. You will fall asleep in chair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Very helpful staff, nice endodontist, and very clean and modern office. I liked the massage chairs and TV in the ceiling as well as the headphones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Retreated (as recommended) one tooth with no pain. After very long procedure I was informed that it would be possible to actually lose it. Nothing mentioned about this before. Fortunately the tooth was not lost, but ended up paying a lot out of my pocket. Got insurance with both Green Shield and Blue Cross, but they are considering $800 a reasonable amount for this procedure. Ended up by paying about $2000 for 3 visits. For just one tooth. With no pain. Staff messed up the insurance paperwork pretty bad. I think that the Doctor knows his stuff, but it is outrageously expensive and it is not really acceptable that I was in position to lose the tooth without being informed about this possibility before the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Knows his stuff. Needs plants in office to warm it up a bit though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53377].votes_count ]]