Rate Dr. Joel Fransen

Dr. Joel Fransen's Ratings

He did a great job on my root amputation. Saved my tooth from extraction. Very kind and knowledgable. Awesome staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2195647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I was very impressed with the office decor. The new equipment and well trained staff made the root canal very tolerable. I suffer from anxiety and my mind was put at ease in the comfortable massaging chairs. Don't hesitate to book a appointment with Dr. Fransen. You will fall asleep in chair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Very helpful staff, nice endodontist, and very clean and modern office. I liked the massage chairs and TV in the ceiling as well as the headphones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Retreated (as recommended) one tooth with no pain. After very long procedure I was informed that it would be possible to actually lose it. Nothing mentioned about this before. Fortunately the tooth was not lost, but ended up paying a lot out of my pocket. Got insurance with both Green Shield and Blue Cross, but they are considering $800 a reasonable amount for this procedure. Ended up by paying about $2000 for 3 visits. For just one tooth. With no pain. Staff messed up the insurance paperwork pretty bad. I think that the Doctor knows his stuff, but it is outrageously expensive and it is not really acceptable that I was in position to lose the tooth without being informed about this possibility before the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Knows his stuff. Needs plants in office to warm it up a bit though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53377].votes_count ]]