Dr. Vanessa Illing

Dr. Vanessa Illing

Rate Dr. Vanessa Illing

Dr. Vanessa Illing's Ratings

I have found Dr. Illing to be extraordinarily helpful, competent and compassionate. Her approach in my case has been evidence-based and integrative, employing practical exercises and well-reasoned psychological exploration. The process has been transparent, self-paced, and though unavoidably difficult, it has been positive. I've noticed consistent gestures on her part to ensure I feel both heard and empowered within the structure of therapy. Dr. Illing is an intelligent, engaged professional who actively and respectfully collaborates with her (adult) clients at an adult level. I was lucky to have been referred to her. As someone who typically views mental health professionals with a harshly critical eye, I cannot think of one negative thing to say. Rapport came disarmingly quickly despite my opposing expectations; she has proven to be an illuminating surprise.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag