Rate Dr. Edward Schellenberg

Dr. Edward Schellenberg's Ratings

I agree with the other rating... this Dr. is not a waster of time. He helps you understand your situation and take the action you need to take. He is direct and honest- you can tell he is really there to help. Although it is tough to face reality sometimes (probably why the other rating stated he didn't like the Dr at first) you come out of each session ready to take on the challenges you need to in order to improve your life. And he will call you on your BS, in a safe, caring way. If you don't want to improve your life and work hard to make it better, please don't waste this brilliant Dr's time. Good luck!

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Very effective for me over the years, direct approach to issues. Cognitive behaviour therapy practitioner, has helped me with marriage, addiction anxiety and depression issues. If you want to talk your money away, go see other counsellors, if you want to manage your problems and move into solutions go see this guy.Warning, I hated him for the first three sessions, then the light went on and it been brighter ever since.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag