Rate Dr. Sunny Lai

Dr. Sunny Lai's Ratings

Sunny Lai is a good doctor. My son went to see him for his inverse feet last year. He gave some excercise treatment recommendation and asked me to come back to follow up one year later. I will book appointment to follow up soon.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

I see doctor Lai for my flat feet since last year. My ankles werere difficult to heal after injury. During my visit today, he correct my hips,legs and knees position before making casting for orthotics. I show him my injured fingers as well. There are 45 micron diameter glass fibers inserted during my work. I have visited two family docotors for the finger, none of them can help. Sunny Lai wears a professional magnifier and take 4 or 5 pieces tiny fibers out of my finger. It's easy for him because he does surgery on foot nerves in Vancouver hospital. I strongly recommand him.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

Very helpful and knowledgable. Gave options available and chalked out a treatment plan. Monita (front desk) is always smiling :-)

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr Lai. I have seen him a couple of times now and he is very patient and he explains everything so that I understand what is going on. He is very good at helping with preventative measures as well. He is a doctor that seems to actually care about the well-being of his patients and I will refer him to everyone I know.

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sunny Lai is a wonderful podiatrist. Very knowledgeable, patient, friendly, understanding, and caring. Never rushes you and answers all your questions. A kind man with a good soul. Answers all my questions that my gp wouldn't. I feel I am in good hands and would refer him to anyone who has feet problems.

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag