You may also like

Rate Dr. Miller Smith

Dr. Miller Smith's Ratings

An excellent team! We are so very grateful for the care that they gave to our daughter

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Smith was the third oral surgeon that I saw for a complex procedure. He took his time explaining my options and answered every question that I had. I feel that I made an excellent decision choosing him. I did have to wait awhile at one of my appointments, but I didn't mind at all as they informed me that there was an emergency that needed to be dealt with. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith if you need to see an oral surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

A wonderful and knowledgable doctor. He went above and beyond in his aftercare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

He is a terrible doctor. My Mum waited over eight (8) months to see Dr. Smith and he was so rude and unprofessional. Would definitely not recommend see the doctor. He did not let my Mum my speak and he just railroaded the entire appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][53956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Professional abilities are excellent but I do not appreciate getting a cattle call to come into the office to sit for hours until the doctor will see me. Appointment was for 9:30 and at 11:50 still have not been called into surgery-this is not an acceptable practise considering the thousands of dollars being spent for wisdom teeth removal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Above and beyond in knowledge, treatment and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

He saved my life by performing an emergency surgery at RockyView hospital. I had a very bad wisdom tooth infection spreading to my neck and temple. Great surgeon and a very pleasant person: I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53953].votes_count ]]