Rate Dr. Miller Smith

Dr. Miller Smith's Ratings

He is a terrible doctor. My Mum waited over eight (8) months to see Dr. Smith and he was so rude and unprofessional. Would definitely not recommend see the doctor. He did not let my Mum my speak and he just railroaded the entire appointment.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

Professional abilities are excellent but I do not appreciate getting a cattle call to come into the office to sit for hours until the doctor will see me. Appointment was for 9:30 and at 11:50 still have not been called into surgery-this is not an acceptable practise considering the thousands of dollars being spent for wisdom teeth removal

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

Above and beyond in knowledge, treatment and care.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

He saved my life by performing an emergency surgery at RockyView hospital. I had a very bad wisdom tooth infection spreading to my neck and temple. Great surgeon and a very pleasant person: I highly recommend him!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2012 | flag