You may also like

Rate Dr. Miller Smith

Dr. Miller Smith's Ratings

Terrible doctor, very rude and unprofessional. He and his assistant talked down to my Mum and made her feel terrible. My Mum was referred to him by our family dentist and we thought she would be in good hands.
My Mum was told that she should file a complain with Association of Dentist for Alberta. She is still considering doing this.
Do not recommend this doctor at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I had my wisdom teeth removal surgery with Dr. Smith. He was friendly and knowledgeable. I picked Dr. smith and the South Calgary oral and maxillofacial office as I had heard that they pump lots of people in an out of the office every day so they are very experienced with dental surgeries. The process from checking in to the end of the surgery was very organized (kind of like a factory assembly line!). I was very happy with the results and had a speedy recovery. I definitely recommend Dr. Smith and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

My two year journey approaching, receiving and recovering from major Orthognathic Jaw surgery is a testament in itself to Dr. Miller Smith’s ability as a surgeon, knowledge as an oral & maxillofacial professional as well as his character as a person all of which are beyond reproach.
I consulted with Dr. Miller Smith on numerous occasions leading up to my surgery. Each time he had all the time in the world for me as we developed a game plan leading up to my operation and post operation recovery. He went into great detail regarding what needed to be done and how to best optimize my recovery / results and I was never in the dark about any minute detail. Not only that he coached me to a great extent regarding what needed to be done in my post-operative care to achieve optimum results.
During my brief two day stay in the hospital he visited me each day at 7:00am sharp to see how I was doing and to check on my progress. Which again shows a tremendous amount of care in his patients. He also had let me know what to expect when I went home and even offered to see me right away (within 24 hours) when I felt something was amiss with the pain and pressure on my jaw however just like he suspected it subsided before the appointment.
The results have been phenominal thus far and I am not even to the time period point yet where most of the swelling is to have come down yet, in other words it is only going to get better. His talent as a surgeon is as unquestionable as his knowledge, leadership and ability to care for his patients.
He has my fullest recommendation and objectively he is likely the best oral maxilofacialsurgeon on could have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

An excellent team! We are so very grateful for the care that they gave to our daughter

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Smith was the third oral surgeon that I saw for a complex procedure. He took his time explaining my options and answered every question that I had. I feel that I made an excellent decision choosing him. I did have to wait awhile at one of my appointments, but I didn't mind at all as they informed me that there was an emergency that needed to be dealt with. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith if you need to see an oral surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

A wonderful and knowledgable doctor. He went above and beyond in his aftercare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

He is a terrible doctor. My Mum waited over eight (8) months to see Dr. Smith and he was so rude and unprofessional. Would definitely not recommend see the doctor. He did not let my Mum my speak and he just railroaded the entire appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][53956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Professional abilities are excellent but I do not appreciate getting a cattle call to come into the office to sit for hours until the doctor will see me. Appointment was for 9:30 and at 11:50 still have not been called into surgery-this is not an acceptable practise considering the thousands of dollars being spent for wisdom teeth removal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Above and beyond in knowledge, treatment and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

He saved my life by performing an emergency surgery at RockyView hospital. I had a very bad wisdom tooth infection spreading to my neck and temple. Great surgeon and a very pleasant person: I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][53953].votes_count ]]