Rate Dr. Reza Jazayeri

Dr. Reza Jazayeri's Ratings

Dr Jazayeri is simply the best surgeon in southern California. I had a grand mal seizure and severely broke 3 bones in my right shoulder. Dr Jazayeri visited me in the hospital on his day off and temporarily reset my shoulder until the surgery 3 days later. The surgery was very complex and difficult, 6 weeks later I have most of my movement back in my right arm. I would have lost use of my right arm permanently if it wasn't for Dr Jazayeri's incredible skill. If you need orthopedic surgery do not go to anyone else. Martin.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jazayeri was very nice, freindly, informative and paid attention to my needs. He took his time to explain my injuries and made sure I fully understood and didn't rush. His staff were also very friendly and responded to my emails & calls in a timely manner. I would recommend Dr. Jazayeri to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag