Rate Dr. Marcos Gobrial

Dr. Marcos Gobrial's Ratings

He wrongly diagnosed my daughter and she was in bad condition. This doctor only cares about his pocket!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Always waited between 25-45min with an appoinmnent. Treated a second time for the same problem and refused to treat me for my second ache and pointed with his finger saying one ache one appointment and left the room abruptly without any other explanation. I had waited a week for this appointment and another hour at the clinic. I realize the clinic is busy but his actions were rude and contradict the fundamentals of medical practitioners. This doctor lacks professionalism, compassion and work ethic. Since then my husband and I have looking for a new family practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

He is a joker, he wrongly diagnosed my mother and he is very rude to his patients. After my mother was diagnosed properly by another physician in toronto, we stopped going to him. staff at his clinic are friendly. One time when we went to see him with my kids he gave the wrong medications for my children.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][54155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

Dr. Gobrial is a great doctor. I initially went to his new clinic just because he was close to where i lived, but after just one visit, i transferred my family's file there, soonafter my parents became his patients too. He is very respectfull, extremely knowledgable, and is always willing to help. The assistant staff is great as well. The only problem i have with his clinic, is that now the waiting periods are longer (however its still much shorter than other places, but a big difference from the 5 mins i used to wait before), and the person that takes blood samples there has no idea what he's doing, he's graduated at Everest College, that says enough. Now i have moved far from where i used to leave, but i continue to keep him as my fam Gp

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54154].votes_count ]]