Rate Dr. Sam Von Reiche

Dr. Sam Von Reiche's Ratings

Tried to be nice but was too much about her. I prefer someone who seems more interested in me. I don't think I would go back.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

If you've made it this far, and are reading reviews of Dr. Sam, please do yourself a favor and go see her. While seeing her wasn't always fun, it was always worth it. We laughed sometimes, and we cried sometimes, but I know that I am a better man, and person, for it. I never felt like I was doing all of the talking, it was as if we were having conversations and interacting with each other, which made it easier for me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Sam to anyone, as she has helped me more than I ever imagined.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

I was reaching a very low point in my life after my husband of 21 years just up and left and at the same time my mother went in for open heart surgery and ended up paralyzed. My mom died and I also had something very tragic happen with one of my children. My life had been turned upside down. Dr. Sam was recommended to me, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. Sam really made a difference in my life. I made an immediate connection with her and she was able to help me both physically and mentally. She recommended a few books that really helped me see life in a different way. I credit Sam and my gynecologist with encouraging me to pursue my thyroid condition (part of my depressive state), which ultimately helped me to detect the thyroid cancer. Dr. Sam truly cares about her patients and she is constantly seeking new and innovative approaches to her therapy. I am extremely grateful to her for so much and I would highly recommend her therapy and coaching.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sam is amazing. She is so helpful, friendly, warm, and really cares about her patients. Her office is really welcoming. I would definitely recommend her services!

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag