Rate Dr. Sam Von Reiche

Dr. Sam Von Reiche's Ratings

Dr. Sam was able to help me through a very dark period of my life. While at times I resisted, she never gave up on me. My life has drastically improved since then, and I couldn’t be happier. Dr. Sam saved my life. My family and I owe her everything. I am so grateful for her warmth, determination, and (most importantly) friendship.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

My wife and I have been to a couple of therapists in the past, so we knew there was a DIFFERENCE when we met with Dr. Sam. She has been a ray of light to help guide us through our issues. Dr. Sam has a depth of knowledge and dedication to her craft, which is quickly ascertainable when you meet with her. She has provided us a good blend of scientific explanation, emotion understanding, and an arsenal of solutions to use for our everyday lives. We were happy to find her and appreciate her continued guidance to help us grow stronger as a couple.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

If you are serious about changing your life for the better.. Then Dr. Sam is for you! Being in the medical field myself and having had the opportunity to work with several psychologists, I can attest to Dr. Sam's professionalism and knowledge. What I most appreciate about her is the ability to consider holistic approaches and promoting an overall sense of well being deeply rooted in positive psychology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I've been to a number of therapists over the years, but Dr. Sam is the only one that REALLY helped me. She is caring and compassionate and really knows her stuff. She helped me through the hardest times in my life and I'm a better person for it. I can't recommend Dr. Sam highly enough. I actually have recommended her to a friend who also found her to be a big help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Tried to be nice but was too much about her. I prefer someone who seems more interested in me. I don't think I would go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][54170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

If you've made it this far, and are reading reviews of Dr. Sam, please do yourself a favor and go see her. While seeing her wasn't always fun, it was always worth it. We laughed sometimes, and we cried sometimes, but I know that I am a better man, and person, for it. I never felt like I was doing all of the talking, it was as if we were having conversations and interacting with each other, which made it easier for me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Sam to anyone, as she has helped me more than I ever imagined.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][54169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

I was reaching a very low point in my life after my husband of 21 years just up and left and at the same time my mother went in for open heart surgery and ended up paralyzed. My mom died and I also had something very tragic happen with one of my children. My life had been turned upside down. Dr. Sam was recommended to me, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. Sam really made a difference in my life. I made an immediate connection with her and she was able to help me both physically and mentally. She recommended a few books that really helped me see life in a different way. I credit Sam and my gynecologist with encouraging me to pursue my thyroid condition (part of my depressive state), which ultimately helped me to detect the thyroid cancer. Dr. Sam truly cares about her patients and she is constantly seeking new and innovative approaches to her therapy. I am extremely grateful to her for so much and I would highly recommend her therapy and coaching.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][54168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

Dr. Sam is amazing. She is so helpful, friendly, warm, and really cares about her patients. Her office is really welcoming. I would definitely recommend her services!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][54167].votes_count ]]