Dr. Amin B. Kassam

Dr. Amin B. Kassam

Rate Dr. Amin B. Kassam

Dr. Amin B. Kassam's Ratings

He is the best leaving and loving doctor on earth he is amazing

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kassim did brain surgery on my father in 1999 he is wonderful. He was such a caring Dr. which you don't find these days. He did fantastic surgery on him and his staff was wonderful. I recommend him highly he's the best.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kassam is an incredibly skilled surgeon who has the most remarkable caring disposition. He is an amazing surgeon and changed my life.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

I had a Rathke's cleft cyst removed from my pituitary gland. The surgery was done through my nose! I am 100% recovered, no ill effects. Dr. Kassam has his own protocols, his own specialized operating room, his own instruments... he's a true expert at what he does and I highly recommend him. It took me about 1 1/2 months to fully recover but I was out shopping 3 days after surgery. I would tire easily after surgery but other than that, I felt so normal, that I couldn't even fathom that I'd had brain surgery. I do recommend taking the time off work they recommend because of the fatigue issue and there are some activity restrictions initially.

Submitted July 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kassam met my brother in 2002. He saved my brother's life. Dr. Kassam, Neurosurgeon, has removed many tumors over the years from my brother's brain, and also was good at referrals, as other health issues arose. He was always caring and honest in his assessments of each medical scenario, and was accessible, which is remarkable considering his workload.

Submitted June 15, 2009 | flag

This doctor and his team are amazing. I have had several craniotomies, and now have found this team to do minimally invasive endoscopic endonasal surgery instead of a craniotomy. They are professional, skilled, knowledgeable and genuinely caring about their patients. That's not something you see often driving doctors in their work. They are a 10 on a 1-5 scale. Dr. Amin Kassam, Dr. Paul Gardner and their team at UPMC Pittsburgh.

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag

I had Dr. Kassam,do my MVD surgery,I can only say that his staff,were the best !!And I know if ever I were to have a need for Dr. Kassam aaginI would never have anyone but him in my head

Submitted Jan. 19, 2009 | flag